Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorriedinYC

WorriedinYC Member

I honestly don't know and normally I'd totally agree with you but this case has been full of secrecy from the beginning so I'm just not ruling it out. They wouldn't even tell us what she was last wearing, something I think would be a vital detail so I don't know what else they might be holding back.

2. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

3. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

At 26:02 - 26:03min - He says " My nephew who was kind of dating her, he's 23"

He says this in response to being asked why he let her drink when she's 20. He goes on to say he did know her age but assume they were around the same age since they were hanging out.

I find it VERY interesting that Aly, WHO WAS KIND OF DATING his nephew came to him about ADVICE ON A CRUSH SHE HAD WHO WAS "GIVING HER THE GO-AROUND"???

Ok, if the crush is NOT ML himself, then it's definitely his nephew....

Source: http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795

4. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

I'm sorry, beautiful Aly. RIP :rose:

5. xmsmadex

xmsmadex Former Member

6. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Well-Known Member

35 guests here. The news must have hit hard.

7. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

5B7E24B8-9619-4738-8EA2-9CCC2B86EE7E.jpg

If the truck had not become stuck in the mud, it had almost made it to an orchard road that goes down to a private beach on the river, accessible to trucks.
    There could have been a bike in the truck or someone waiting on Pennington road.

8. WorriedinYC

WorriedinYC Member

I hope and pray she gets to tell her story now 😢 I hope for lots of evidence.....such a beautiful young woman, may she rest in peace now 🌹❤️️

9. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

10. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

RIP pretty girl:heartbeat:

:crying:

11. Hraefn

Hraefn Verified Attorney

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

12. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

Rest In Peace, beautiful Aly.
    You deserved so much more, you were taken from those that love you too soon, they never get to go to your graduation, wedding, watch your successes, play with your children.
    What a horrible loss, I hope justice comes for you, soon.
    :daisy:

13. docgoogle

docgoogle Active Member

I think the person may have driven there alone, disposed of the body, walked a ways from the scene and then called someone to pick them up elsewhere. Either that or walked home. 11 miles is not that far. The average person could walk that in less than 4 hours, maybe much less on an adrenaline high. If that person lived in Romero they'd be home before dawn.

14. faithy

faithy New Member

Yes! I tried to find who the nephew is but i couldnt. I imagine the nephew/ex would be upset she was with the uncle. He should definitely be looked into. Id like to know his alibi for that night.

15. losangeles24

losangeles24 Well-Known Member

Yes especially drinking wine and all, just the two of them ,look like a date I'm sure.and I don't think he was expecting them to be there from what he said when he described it

16. Greater Than

Greater Than Retired Moderator

Folks, please do not sleuth ML, his nephew, or anyone else not identified by LE as a POI or suspect. It's against the rules.

Their SM is off limits.

Thanks.

17. Petey

Petey New Member

In the interview I found it notable how many times ML mentions that the police have been respectful towards him. I can't think of what case but haven't there been others where the perp praises law enforcement as if to get them on their side?

18. SassyMsCupcake

SassyMsCupcake New Member

This just completely breaks my heart. Along with so many others lately. I've had to take a break. I did NOT want to hear this news. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. QueenBea13

QueenBea13 Well-Known Member

I know it's probably neither here nor there but ALL the things he says she wrote on the wine cork, it was a lot, how big was that cork? He said she wrote phrases along with her name, or "Asian Aly".

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

20. boswell5131

boswell5131 New Member

Just throwing my 2 cents out there. If she was already deceased, she would have been carried from the truck to the river which could explain one set of footprints and a dog not picking up a scent. Also, she had a truck, so someone could have thrown a bike in the back to ride home. If there was another person involved in picking up a person who dumped the truck, it is possible they stayed back far enough to not be picked up on any video and so as to not leave tire tracks in any dirt. I have a very hard time believing that she may have fallen into the river and drowned. She had work the next day and was responsible about going. I don't see her just driving out to that spot for any reason. I just can't figure out what sort of motive someone would have for killing her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.