Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the phone, did LE ever confirm the ping or was it just friends and family?

I have said it a million times, and still feel like this is an accident. She was going to a party/meeting in the park, and being under the influence, she stumbled into the river. I think LE has kept their hand very close to themselves, leading media to report on inaccurate, and sometimes conflicting "facts." I haven't watched the video (it didn't show up on my google alerts??)

I just wanted to leave this information... I have VERY good friends who are prosecutors. They've told me that LE will maintain that there was "no sign of foul play" if there it is not obvious. Most witnesses come from the murderer being arrogant, and admitting that LE is incompetent, and they know something.

They're waiting on the toxicology to release anything... I also have friends who are drug and alcohol therapists. They know when someone is under the influence, but the problem is that there are MANY synthetics out there, that do not show up on drug tests. There is a new version of the "dab" that is stronger, and does not show up on drug tests because it's synthetically altered. Street "chemists" are coming up with new forms of drugs faster than drug tests can keep up.

Also, they think that water MIGHT effect the results of a toxicology report through osmosis... meaning, the water absorbing INTO the body can dilute the drugs found in one's system. It's not something that's readily been studied. Think about it. Who's going to experiment giving someone a drug over dose, and thenputting them in water, and then pulling them out and testing for the presence of drugs or alcohol? Some studies have used primates in Europe, but there's been no conclusive results.
How would u explain the phone ping?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

About the phone, did LE ever confirm the ping or was it just friends and family?
"A ping on Yeoman's phone led investigators to an empty grass field along Harter Parkway in Yuba City. Sunday, investigators searched for Yeoman and her pickup truck using a CHP helicopter and crews on foot"

http://fox40.com/2017/04/03/police-search-for-missing-yuba-college-student-alycia-yeoman/

"Sunday, where police received a ping from her phone at 4:33 a.m., in an empty field west of the Walmart location on Colusa Highway.

Gridley-Biggs Police Chief Dean Price said the phone’s GPS plotted to coordinates in the empty field, which is full of tall grass."

http://www.gridleyherald.com/article/20170405/news/170409870

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I have said it a million times, and still feel like this is an accident. She was going to a party/meeting in the park, and being under the influence, she stumbled into the river. I think LE has kept their hand very close to themselves, leading media to report on inaccurate, and sometimes conflicting "facts." I haven't watched the video (it didn't show up on my google alerts??)

I just wanted to leave this information... I have VERY good friends who are prosecutors. They've told me that LE will maintain that there was "no sign of foul play" if there it is not obvious. Most witnesses come from the murderer being arrogant, and admitting that LE is incompetent, and they know something.

They're waiting on the toxicology to release anything... I also have friends who are drug and alcohol therapists. They know when someone is under the influence, but the problem is that there are MANY synthetics out there, that do not show up on drug tests. There is a new version of the "dab" that is stronger, and does not show up on drug tests because it's synthetically altered. Street "chemists" are coming up with new forms of drugs faster than drug tests can keep up.

Also, they think that water MIGHT effect the results of a toxicology report through osmosis... meaning, the water absorbing INTO the body can dilute the drugs found in one's system. It's not something that's readily been studied. Think about it. Who's going to experiment giving someone a drug over dose, and thenputting them in water, and then pulling them out and testing for the presence of drugs or alcohol? Some studies have used primates in Europe, but there's been no conclusive results.

The thing about her phone is though she almost certainly would've needed the light from her phone to see to get to the river. It's really really dark out there.

I think three days after she disappeared, the person who found the phone PRIOR to her truck being discovered, notified LE they had found it. I think the phone pinged when it was in the possession of that person.

Can you explain her cell phone ending up near her 3 DAYS AFTER she got stuck in the mud and stumbled into the river?

I've said this before, but there are still some hasty assumptions. I know they said that the phone was pinged to be in the field on Sunday. At LE's press conference it was asked "I’m not sure if it was cleared up, if the phone was found before or after the truck was reported." He declined to comment. http://kfbk.iheart.com/articles/kfb...deo-news-conference-missing-gridley-15721903/

A news article said posted after they found the phone, said "The Sutter County Sheriff's Office spokesman said that it's possible Alycia Yeoman got her own truck stuck in the mud and left on foot with her phone." http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/missing-gridley-womans-truck-found-in-sutter-county-orchard/431289762

As for why she was on the levee? It IS possible she was meeting someone. There are people who live at the "river bottom" http://www.kcra.com/article/police-teen-drugged-raped-sold-for-sex-in-4-week-marysville-stay/6421975

The first interview with LE said that people get stuck in the orchard "all the time" because they were trying to access the river when the park was closed. I don't have the link readily available, but I posted the interview in the first thread.

There are two key things that we KNOW police have the answer to, however have not released. The footprints- where we they heading? The phone- when was it found?

I'd be interested in seeing any direct quotes from LE that may have expanded on these thoughts.

Where did it say that LE FOUND the phone on Monday?

Initially they said near her truck but no exact location. Watching the Crime Watch Daily one of the officers said it was found "here" to the interviewer, they were on the levee.

I've never done an illegal drug in my entire life, but... I've certainly gone to hang out with much older people who let me drink, and had a pool, if my friends were there.

Also, where are these phone records? I haven't seen much.

Nothing has been released regarding the phone records/texts.

I've never done an illegal drug in my entire life, but... I've certainly gone to hang out with much older people who let me drink, and had a pool, if my friends were there.

Also, where are these phone records? I haven't seen much.
I'm guessing the family has more knowledge than we do and thus far they seem intelligent and humble people. I doubt they are lashing out for no reason. Again, I've stated that LE likely has a very good working theory they simply need the evidence to prove it. It's likely they want ML to talk to catch him slip up which I won't say he has done but has Def said has Contradicted himself a lot as most have noticed. From what I've learned and know...the family is starting to pressure individuals hoping someone talks...likely with LE support or knowledge. Again just my guess but from my classes and understanding this seems logical. I also said things should start happening quickly...that remains to be seen but this post is a pretty strong statement.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And much of that is true, and I know law enforcement is going to hold their hand close because I am law enforcement; I know how we work. And like I said before, it's a good strategy because you never want to drive anyone underground. But even with the designer drugs nowadays, many of them still have some sort of base drug that will still show up on a tox report, such as opiates. The water will most definitely dilute things, and make BAC almost impossible to find accurately, but I believe they'll find that she was under the influence of something. I don't, however, think she stumbled into that river. Someone had to physically move that phone from one location to the other over the course of that weekend, and it obviously wasn't her.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

I agree, some base drugs show up... but many do not. For example, Bath Salts "creation" was in 1999. They only became an "illegal drug" here in the US, in 2012. They admitted at the time it was hard to come up with a test. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/many-synthetic-drugs-still-legal-after-bath-salts-ban/. In 2014, they STILL having difficulties with testing for it. https://www.forensicmag.com/article...h-salts-their-effects-and-how-do-we-test-them

There are a couple of natural supplements that have been used as a base, but then synthetically altered for the "high." For example: Kava and Kratom.

That's exactly the line of thought I think happened, or they tossed it in the field after they took her in the truck thinking it wouldn't be found, then the info came out that it pinged, so they moved it to the ramp. have been looking into some other folks.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.
They? You believe more then 1 person was involved

Initially they said near her truck but no exact location. Watching the Crime Watch Daily one of the officers said it was found "here" to the interviewer, they were on the levee.
They said where the phone was found, but never said it was found on Monday.

They said where the phone was found, but never said it was found on Monday.
April 5, 2017​
Yeoman's pickup truck was found unoccupied about 5 p.m. Monday, in the area of Pennington Road in Live Oak, according to police.

That same day,
a cellphone was also discovered by a citizen in the approximate area of the missing woman's truck. The individual tried to turn the phone on in an attempt to identify its owner, but the device only momentarily turned on before losing power, according to investigators.
I mixed up my Sunday and my Monday.... but April 5 the truck was found, and April 5 the phone was found. Quote from post #1 of this thread.

I've said this before, but there are still some hasty assumptions. I know they said that the phone was pinged to be in the field on Sunday. At LE's press conference it was asked "I’m not sure if it was cleared up, if the phone was found before or after the truck was reported." He declined to comment. http://kfbk.iheart.com/articles/kfb...deo-news-conference-missing-gridley-15721903/

A news article said posted after they found the phone, said "The Sutter County Sheriff's Office spokesman said that it's possible Alycia Yeoman got her own truck stuck in the mud and left on foot with her phone." http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/missing-gridley-womans-truck-found-in-sutter-county-orchard/431289762

As for why she was on the levee? It IS possible she was meeting someone. There are people who live at the "river bottom" http://www.kcra.com/article/police-teen-drugged-raped-sold-for-sex-in-4-week-marysville-stay/6421975

The first interview with LE said that people get stuck in the orchard "all the time" because they were trying to access the river when the park was closed. I don't have the link readily available, but I posted the interview in the first thread.

There are two key things that we KNOW police have the answer to, however have not released. The footprints- where we they heading? The phone- when was it found?

I'd be interested in seeing any direct quotes from LE that may have expanded on these thoughts.
Theory : got her truck stuck left with her phone walked to look for help got abducted. Perp [I'm assuming no money] took phone after disposing of her. Realized it pinged and took it back to where they abducted her. **Also note le in crime watch video stated it was found on levee right? So does this mean whoever placed it there could of simply tossed it as to not be seen??

Great informtion but just because those things are true does not mean this was an accident. I believe if it were they would have said no indications of foul play right away in order to curb the suspicion away from certain people.
- If she were meeting someone why leave the phone behind?

- Who then took it and dumped it by her truck if they werent involved?

-If she were sooo intoxicated, how did she manage to make it to the levee at all, even using her blinker?

- Once her phone records had been recieved I believe LE would have said she had plans to meet someone there that night.

- Or someone would have come forward claiming she never made it.

You may be right and it could all be an accident but none of what we know suggests that at all.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Theory : got her truck stuck left with her phone walked to look for help got abducted. Perp [I'm assuming no money] took phone after disposing of her. Realized it pinged and took it back to where they abducted her. **Also note le in crime watch video stated it was found on levee right? So does this mean whoever placed it there could of simply tossed it as to not be seen??
So, the perp randomly happened to find her walking 10 miles away from her truck and by happenchance took her to where her truck was? Or the perp randomly happened to also live 10 miles away where she was last seen when he realized he had the phone so brought it back?

Either, the 10 mile discrepancy that just so happens to be within a 300 yard radius of where she was last seen is far too coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288