CA CA - Anaheim, Male Skeletal UP11570, 40-70, along 91 Freeway, May'07

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Shadow205, May 29, 2007.

1. Shadow205

Shadow205 New Member

May 20, 2007, 2:21 PM PDT

Authorities say they are treating their investigation of the human bones found in Anaheim along the Riverside Freeway as a potential homicide.

The remains were found yesterday by a work crew.

Authorities say they appear to the leg bones of an adult and that they had been buried ten to 20 years. There's no word yet on the person's gender.

Police say they're treating their probe as a possible murder investigation because they don't want to overlook possible evidence that could help solve a cold-case homicide.

Officials say they're confident they'll be able to determine the person's identity.

I wonder why LE is so confident that they will determine the person's identity?

http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/ktla-ocbones,0,4817292.story?coll=ktla-newslocal-1

2. Loading...

3. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

The link is no more. Is this it?

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may/18/local/me-rbriefs18.2

The addresses given are different but Riverside Fwy seems to be just another name for 91, according to Google maps.

4. Ambercat

Ambercat New Member

I wonder if it could be one of Randy Kraft's victims. He disposed of other victims along freeways in Anaheim, possibly the 91. I would like to know if there are any updates since the bones were found in 2007.

5. Ambercat

Ambercat New Member

I can't find this person in NamUs. Have they been identified?

6. Ambercat

Ambercat New Member