Identified! CA - Anaheim, WhtFem Skeletal 22UFCA, 15-19, off Riverside Fwy, Aug'87 - Tracey C Hobson

Just heard back from Mary Bell at the Doe Network regarding Cecile Moch...how frustrating :gaah::
Unfortunately, your suggested match cannot be evaluated. Cecile Moch has no "identifiers". She has no DNA, no dentals nor any fingerprints with which to compare to any unidentified body.

Sandy Rea

62 inches
111 lbs

LONG shot but the stature (height/weight) match, as does the blonde hair and IMO the facial qualities. Missing from OK though, long way off, but who knows? LKA 9/19/1984

Thank you for posting this, hopefully this will be investigated soon!

https://www.facebook.com/TaraKellick/posts/10155091336581770

Just heard back from Mary Bell at the Doe Network regarding Cecile Moch...how frustrating :gaah::
Unfortunately, your suggested match cannot be evaluated. Cecile Moch has no "identifiers". She has no DNA, no dentals nor any fingerprints with which to compare to any unidentified body.

Ugh. Does she have a thread on Websleuths?

I like Kim Kersey.
Ugh. Does she have a thread on Websleuths?
What about Sandra Kay Butler from Sparks NV!??

Someone should check if it's Sandra Kay Butler from Sparks Nevada!!

Do you have a pointer for Ms. Butler's missing persons information? What makes you think it might be her?

Has anyone heard much about how the DNA is going on in this case, I submitted a tip today through Namus, as I found a missing person case Marie Louise Andrus. I couldn't even find this person in Namus but on Charley Project....regardless the chipped front tooth is too much of a coincidence

Has anyone heard much about how the DNA is going on in this case

There aren't many updates on Anaheim Jane Doe yet, other than it is an active (and hot!, according to Margaret Press) case at the DDP.

My theories are that 1. she has many, many matches -just like Belle in the Well- and trying to find out where she belongs in that vast family tree is time-consuming, or 2. she/her family has lived off the grid for a considerable time. JMO Time will tell ;)

Was Mona Lisa Lincoln ever completely ruled out? I know she was brought up a few times but never read about the reply on her when one of ya’ll reached out.

BTW, I’m new to the board and am absolutely FASCINATED by all of this and just so impressed by the good work everyone is doing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back