Identified! CA - Anaheim, WhtFem Skeletal 22UFCA, 15-19, off Riverside Fwy, Aug'87 - Tracey C Hobson

My first time on the Unidentified Board. I scrolled through a few pages of the board. So sad that there are so many. Anyway, being from Colorado, when I looked at this particular thread, I thought the girl looks a bit like a missing girl Beth Miller, from Idaho Springs, Colorado (missing since 1983).

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/miller_elizabeth.html

Any chance she could be Vicki Carriere?

The dates kinda match. The height is off by an inch, but she is described as being petite and JD is slender as well.

Louisiana is a bit far from Cali, but it's possible she arranged to leave (maybe she was going to give up her baby or didnt want to raise it with her boyfriend and that was why she had the bundle of clothes with her?) and the people she left with had other plans...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/307dfla.html

Hi, I have been looking for matches for this lady a while also and stumbled across this :) I too have submitted a match as carriere so hopefully they let one of us know she was 9 months pregnant but if only skeletal remains were found a wild animal could have taken the bub or anything as horrible as it sounds :( hope they match her soon :D

Diana Munyon www.doenetwork.org/cases/3287dfca.html Both have the same gap in there teeth in the upper left side.This case could be connected to the case of Diane Brown,can be found on www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/sheriff/coldcases/80-84.asp Diana Munyon went missing in Fontana and Diane Brown went missing in Pomona which are close to each other.Diane Brown's torso was found in a trash bag in the South Chino area which is very close to were 22ufca was recoverd.

Diana Munyon www.doenetwork.org/cases/3287dfca.html Both have the same gap in there teeth in the upper left side.This case could be connected to the case of Diane Brown,can be found on www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/sheriff/coldcases/80-84.asp Diana Munyon went missing in Fontana and Diane Brown went missing in Pomona which are close to each other.Diane Brown's torso was found in a trash bag in the South Chino area which is very close to were 22ufca was recoverd.

Welcome to WS, Killer Chaser

Looking closely at Diane Munyon's teeth, it looks like the gap (or possibly a missing or broken tooth) is to her left of her left front tooth (#9). It is either a gap between #9 and #10, or a missing or broken #10.

Based on the facial reconstruction sculpture, the Jane Doe's gap is between her upper left lateral incisor (#10) and her upper left canine (#11)

i could have sworn that Alexis Owens was already ruled out (must have been another case i've followed?)... but there seem to be not rule outs on namus at all. i dont think Alexis is a match, she doesnt seem slender as the UID was described, but her DNA is in CODIS, so a comparison would answer that once

It amazes me how there is not even one rule-out listed for this Jane Doe. I mean, come on, 20+ years ago she was found and someone can't take the time to list even a few exclusions. It really is a shame....

i could have sworn that Alexis Owens was already ruled out (must have been another case i've followed?)... but there seem to be not rule outs on namus at all. i dont think Alexis is a match, she doesnt seem slender as the UID was described, but her DNA is in CODIS, so a comparison would answer that once

Some places just don't list ruleouts, unfortunately. They don't like to have the public have access to the information. I don't know why.

Since I last posted, 25 exclusions have been added to NAMUS.

Alexis Owens is now an exclusion.

Here is the exclusion list as of today:

Ann Anderson
Paula Bishop
Marie Blee
Vickie Carriere
Wendy Felton
Lynn Gallien
Andrea Garland
Ashley Higgins
Rochelle Ihm
Kimberly Kersey
Tammy Leppert
Angelica Longoria
Sandra Lowe
Cynthia Maine
Janelle Matthews
Alexis Owens
Judy Payne
Deanie Peters
Carol Pinkham
Ginger Rink
Charleen Saunders
Tracy Stewart
Emma Vaughn
Melanie Warner
Mary White

Since I last posted, 25 exclusions have been added to NAMUS.

thanks for posting! all my possibles are ruled out, but this is great news. less time wasted on people we know arent JD.

If I remember correctly, Carol Pinkham was name embossed on the woman found in Dana Point's purse (also in 1987). Is there a missing person by this name?

If I remember correctly, Carol Pinkham was name embossed on the woman found in Dana Point's purse (also in 1987). Is there a missing person by this name?

No, but they located CP, and she indicated that she had lost that purse several years earlier.

No, but they located CP, and she indicated that she had lost that purse several years earlier.

It seems strange that she would be listed as a rule out on a completely different UID from Orange County [IMO] if it was only her purse that was missing (so to speak).

thanks for posting! all my possibles are ruled out, but this is great news. less time wasted on people we know arent JD.

i second that notion. so glad to see some forward momentum...gives me hope!

Assuming due to the fact both have DNA on file Mona Lisa Lincoln: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2677dfca.html has been ruled out...realize her hair is NOT strawberry blonde, but the hairstyle and facial structure looks similar. Also the circumstances appear to match very closely.

Wondering why Jane is in the fifteen year range if she was missing her wisdom teeth, mine were impacted at that age...

It seems strange that she would be listed as a rule out on a completely different UID from Orange County [IMO] if it was only her purse that was missing (so to speak).

Very odd! Ginger Rink also does not match any missing person that I can find. There is a Virginia Rink who passed away in NC in 1993, but she seems to have been accounted for all her life, if that makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back