Found Alive CA - Angel Yarbrough-Monterroso, 1, Arleta, 20 May 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, May 24, 2017.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Angel Yarbrough-Monterroso was last seen with his father, Alan Yarbrough, in the area of Arleta Avenue and Branford Street in Arleta at 8 a.m. Saturday.

Yarbrough said he was taking his son to a local park. Police are investigating the incident as a parental abduction.

Detectives believe Yarbrough may be heading to Enid, Okla., where he has family. Some investigative leads revealed he has traveled to Blythe, Calif., then Gallop, N.M. There has been no communication between Yarbrough and Yarbrough-Monterroso’s mother since the baby went missing.

Yarbrough is described as 27 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes and weighing 150 pounds.

Yarbrough-Monterroso has brown hair, brown eyes and weighs about 25 pounds. He was described as wearing a blue-and-green striped shirt.

[​IMG]

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...sing-baby-boy-last-seen-with-father-in-arleta

2. Loading...

3. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

my ex husband lived right by there for a time. its working class and heavily Hispanic. I have been to a park not far from that intersection.

I wish they would post a pic of him (dad).

4. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

5. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

he looks like he would blend in that area as well. he even looks like he may be biracial from what I can see, but the pic is distorted so I cant be sure.

6. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

Look at that cute little round face. :heartluv:

7. Darling136

Darling136 Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators