GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

Am I crazy or did Ara have scrapes or the like when he was found in Pasadena? I could have sworn I remembered him even saying he believes he was attacked due to his condition etc and something about marks on him. I've been digging around and can't find anything.

Does anyone remember this? If so, were the marks or whatever ever described??

Found it on latimes.com

"Andressian was found with scrapes to his arms and a cut on his head. His gray BMW had been doused with gasoline. Investigators are trying to determine whether the man’s injuries were self-inflicted."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-andressian-missing-boy-20170518-htmlstory.html

Am I crazy or did Ara have scrapes or the like when he was found in Pasadena? I could have sworn I remembered him even saying he believes he was attacked due to his condition etc and something about marks on him. I've been digging around and can't find anything.

Does anyone remember this? If so, were the marks or whatever ever described??
Ive been wondering why his scratches have been downplayed in the news. And it still annoys me the media unanimously reporting he was found unconscious after we read the paramedics notated he was "intentionally unresponsive."

So it seems that a. He drenched the car in gas to cover up the decomposing odor and b. he staged the supposed attack to provide an excuse for the scratches on his body.

Ive been wondering why his scratches have been downplayed in the news. And it still annoys me the media unanimously reporting he was found unconscious after we read the paramedics notated he was "intentionally unresponsive."

So it seems that a. He drenched the car in gas to cover up the decomposing odor and b. he staged the supposed attack to provide an excuse for the scratches on his body.

and c. staged the supposed attack to try to say that's when Ara disappeared

She said multiple sources confirmed to her it was AA Sr who led police to the body.
Considering Sr. lead them to the body just hours after landing in Los Angeles as stated in my FBI link above, (so they did find the body Friday and it was by the time it was flown to the coroner that it was 4am the next day) and the fact he spoke to his new lawyer for the first time Saturday afternoon that leads me to believe he did it without the consent and inclusion of his lawyer who then the same day quit and the new lawyer was hired the next day on Saturday. Therefore there may have been no plea deal on the table even.

Maybe sitting in jail in Vegas his conscience finally crept in and now his fate is sealed. He can't claim he was kidnapped anymore or leave any juror to wonder if he was taken out of the country. Even within our group there was so much doubt if he was really killed. Now it seems like an open shut case imo as he himself personally lead them to the body. Even if LE had found him without his help he could have still argued he was kidnapped by someone else.

Found it on latimes.com

"Andressian was found with scrapes to his arms and a cut on his head. His gray BMW had been doused with gasoline. Investigators are trying to determine whether the man’s injuries were self-inflicted."

I would guess those probably came from the trail leading down to the lake at Vista Point. I hope they are not defense scratches from a little 5 year old fighting for his life. :tantrum:

Just making these types of comments hurts my heart. I hope to God whatever he did to Ara that child did not have to feel terror at the hands of his own flesh and blood. It chills me to the bone.

Considering Sr. lead them to the body just hours after landing in Los Angeles as stated in my FBI link above, (so they did find the body Friday and it was by the time it was flown to the coroner that it was 4am the next day) and the fact he spoke to his new lawyer for the first time Saturday afternoon that leads me to believe he did it without the consent and inclusion of his lawyer who then the same day quit and the new lawyer was hired the next day on Saturday. Therefore there may have been no plea deal on the table even. Maybe sitting in jail in Vegas his conscience finally crept in and now his fate is sealed. He can't claim he was kidnapped anymore or leave any juror to wonder if he was taken out of the country. Even within our group there was so much doubt if he was really killed. Now it seems like an open shut case imo.

Yes that sounds like what happened and why his lawyer bailed. Sr is not the sharpest tool in the shed I don't think. I am glad that he at least told where Ara could be found. I wonder who got him this lawyer?

Well I'm back to how does one lead LE to a body then plead not guilty? Insanity? Don't think that will fly. Accidental death? Ummm yep I'm guessing that's where this is heading but I don't think that will fly any further than an insanity plea. Perhaps Sr has substance abuse issues and that's going to come into play.

This from Gigi's page

Ambrosio Rodriguez who Friday, before little Ara's body was found, released a statement calling the case against his client "a perfect example of mob mentality and rush to judgement that the Sheriff's department had"
has indicated his client will enter a not guilty plea today.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
ok, I had read he met with him for the first time Saturday afternoon so I find it strange he was making public announcements before having met the guy other than being an attention ...seeker.

Yes that sounds like what happened and why his lawyer bailed. Sr is not the sharpest tool in the shed I don't think. I am glad that he at least told where Ara could be found. I wonder who got him this lawyer?

Well I'm back to how does one lead LE to a body then plead not guilty? Insanity? Don't think that will fly. Accidental death? Ummm yep I'm guessing that's where this is heading but I don't think that will fly any further than an insanity plea. Perhaps Sr has substance abuse issues and that's going to come into play.
Good question. Who brought this new lawyer in? Or did he make his way in himself? I would imagine whoever is paying him, such as grandma. He may have paid her a visit then again I have no idea about the process.

Does anyone know if this will be live streamed?? Any tweeters that are going tweet this?

If someone knows - please post either one! I can do tweets if someone gives me a link! :)

TIA! :wave:

Here's a quote from Ara Sr's last attorney after he was arrested in Vegas still stating he did not harm the boy so I do not believe he was on board to disclose the location of the body <modsnip>

"Andressian Jr.’s remains have not been discovered, sheriff’s spokeswoman Nicole Nishida said.Attorney Daniel Nardoni, who is representing Andressian Sr., said he was surprised to learn of the murder charge Friday afternoon.
“I’m shocked and surprised, particularly when you have someone, a client, who’s adamant that he does not know the whereabouts of his son, nor did he do anything to harm him,” Nardoni said.
The lawyer said he spoke with Andressian Sr. and advised him to waive extradition proceedings to speed up the legal process. Andressian Sr. was expected to appear in court in Nevada early next week."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.merc...vegas-planned-to-kill-son-amid-divorce-2/amp/

Considering Sr. lead them to the body just hours after landing in Los Angeles as stated in my FBI link above, (so they did find the body Friday and it was by the time it was flown to the coroner that it was 4am the next day) and the fact he spoke to his new lawyer for the first time Saturday afternoon that leads me to believe he did it without the consent and inclusion of his lawyer who then the same day quit and the new lawyer was hired the next day on Saturday. Therefore there may have been no plea deal on the table even.

Maybe sitting in jail in Vegas his conscience finally crept in and now his fate is sealed. He can't claim he was kidnapped anymore or leave any juror to wonder if he was taken out of the country. Even within our group there was so much doubt if he was really killed. Now it seems like an open shut case imo as he himself personally lead them to the body. Even if LE had found him without his help he could have still argued he was kidnapped by someone else.

Yes, this is what I stated earlier yesterday that he most likely told LE where his body was without his attorney but everyone yesterday thought I was wrong including you because his attorney wouldn't allow him to talk without him present. I was right all along in that LE quite often says body was found due to "additional new evidence" which in many cases is because the perpetrator gave up the information.

BBM - WebWoman, at his extraction hearing in Vegas on Tuesday, he told the judge he had fired his previous attorney.

Do we know if his (current) attorney was present or not when he told them where Ara's body could be found?

On that link - it's traffic report....

:waiting:

Am I watching the correct thing? :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member