GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

http://app5.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm

If you look him up on this site you'll see that the next court date is August 1st and I believe I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the date was changed.

Thanks for that info. Am eager to see what happens on Monday which is 8/1.

He should have taken his own life instead of the child's imo. I just don't understand why he could do this, so tragic, the hurt doesn't get any less. I can only hope he's feeling some remorse vs. pleasure in knowing the mother is in pain which was his goal, or at least the theory. It could have been so he doesn't have to be bothered taking care of a child for all we know and what I think is the real reason.

Thanks for that info. Am eager to see what happens on Monday which is 8/1.

He should have taken his own life instead of the child's imo. I just don't understand why he could do this, so tragic, the hurt doesn't get any less. I can only hope he's feeling some remorse vs. pleasure in knowing the mother is in pain which was his goal, or at least the theory. It could have been so he doesn't have to be bothered taking care of a child for all we know and what I think is the real reason.
Tuesday is the 1st

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So so sad - that some of these murders come down to innocent pawns.

RIP Ara.

So he was buried and not in the lake?

Authorities say he took his son to Disneyland on April 21 and the next day, allegedly buried his dead body near Lake Cachuma.

http://abc7.com/news/new-allegations-surface-in-south-pasadena-murder-trial/2255946/
Wonder If any conversation transpired between mother and dad in that 24 hours? Or if son told dad somthing in that 24 hours that set him off? The article doesn't say...it leads up to Disneyland and jumps to burial.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Wonder If any conversation transpired between mother and dad in that 24 hours? Or if son told dad somthing in that 24 hours that set him off? The article doesn't say...it leads up to Disneyland and jumps to burial.

I believe the last time she had contact with them was when she talked to Ara via Skype on Tuesday. The scheduled Skype call on Thursday never happened. IMO this was all pre-planned by the father.

Considering it was premeditated/pre-planned far in advance per LE it would have nothing to do with conversations that day. His computer likely had searched on spots to bury him weeks or months before he did the deed.

Thank you for posting this. How sad.

Little Piqui didn't lose his young life it was wrongfully STOLEN by the hands of EVIL

I caught that. While they don't appear to be supporting him, the wording is a kind of possibly subconscious deflection. Maybe because they can't face that their own relation stole his life from him.

Interesting items from the article you link:

1. She found out he had been lying about working as a dean at ITT - he had been fired in 2012 and pretended he still worked there until Ana found out he wasn't after the divorce papers were filed in 2016.

2. It was Ana who told him she wanted a divorce, after which he beet her to the punch and within a week filed and served her first.

3. He told the court he was the primary caregiver and took the boy back/forth to school and doctor's appointments when it was Ana's mother who did that. I imagine this lie contributed to giving him 50% custody since he pretended he was the main caregiver of the boy.

4. Aramazd Sr. killed the boy during the very first whole week he had Jr. for custody.

I read a couple articles about their court battle and CPS's involvement. And how she had asked for a restraining order saying she was afraid of what he might do, but it was denied.

Sadly, the allegations in the restraining order request were not close to enough for such orders. Just lying and some disturbing but totally hearsay comments from the child. I understand why the court couldn't grant it.

False allegations of child sexual abuse, however, can and do lead to losing custody. But CPS hadn't concluded its investigation, it appears. So Ana would need a finding before the court could grant a request to change custody.

In my experience, the allegations in their divorce case back and forth are very common. The judge sees this type of stuff regularly. None of it was enough to alert the court that he might be the one random weirdo who harms his kid as this kind of stuff happens routinely in family law cases but almost never leads to murder.

Ana's mother's heart knew. She knew something was wrong and he was capable of something terrible. But even she didn't seem to think it would be murder if her son. And the court had no way of knowing this would end this way.

CPS had no way of determining that either. Clearly they were not finding evidence of child sexual abuse of Ara. But they had no reason to investigate the possibility that what's his face would harm his own son.

I don't see anything that could have been done differently system-wise that could've prevented the monstrous outcome. Evil walks the earth. It can't always be foreseen or stopped in time.

Getting ready to catch up on this little guy who's stolen my heart from day one.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hi Again,

I write this with great urgency. Never has Websleuths asked for donations. The LAST thing I ever wanted to do was ask people on Websleuths for donations but I have nowhere else to turn.
Due to an extreme drop in revenue and a change in our revenue streams the money situation is looking bleak. CLICK HERE to read more details.

Websleuths has grown tremendously and we have financial obligations. This is my full-time job now where before it was a hobby. Everything has changed because we have grown so much.
If you could see your way to donate even one dollar or five dollars I will be forever grateful.

Go to www.paypal.com and use the address websleuthsdonations@gmail.com to send your donation.

You can use Google Wallet too. Send the donation using websleuthsdonations@gmail.com on Google Wallet

I am panicking just a bit in case you couldn't tell. LOL

One thing I want to make clear. DO NOT DONATE IF IT PUTS THE SLIGHTEST STRESS ON YOUR FINANCES.

Thank you. I will now ban myself for disrupting your discussion ;)

Tricia

Hi Again,

I write this with great urgency. Never has Websleuths asked for donations. The LAST thing I ever wanted to do was ask people on Websleuths for donations but I have nowhere else to turn.
Due to an extreme drop in revenue and a change in our revenue streams the money situation is looking bleak. CLICK HERE to read more details.

Websleuths has grown tremendously and we have financial obligations. This is my full-time job now where before it was a hobby. Everything has changed because we have grown so much.
If you could see your way to donate even one dollar or five dollars I will be forever grateful.

Go to www.paypal.com and use the address websleuthsdonations@gmail.com to send your donation.

You can use Google Wallet too. Send the donation using websleuthsdonations@gmail.com on Google Wallet

One thing I want to make clear. DO NOT DONATE IF IT PUTS THE SLIGHTEST STRESS ON YOUR FINANCES.

Tricia

Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Again,

Tricia
Done!! Thanks for adding Google wallet. [emoji1] [emoji1]

Google Alert - sharing

Reports: Aramazd Andressian Sr. told investigators he ‘harmed’ son, left him in Santa Ynez
http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-n...tigators-he-harmed-son-left-him-in-santa-ynez

Copies of the July 3 DCFS report show a “reporting party,” whose identity was redacted from the document, who relayed to county officials what Aramazd Andressian Sr. told sheriff’s detectives about the day the boy went missing.
The report was filed three days after the body of the boy, Aramazd Andressian Jr., was found near Lake Cachuma.
[.....]
According to the report, Andressian Sr. told sheriff’s investigators where the body was located in the days surrounding his arrest in Las Vegas on June 23 and his extradition back to Southern California on June 30. The report shows he also told the investigators he had “harmed” the boy and “left him.”
[.....]
Following Andressian Sr.’s arrest, a search was conducted based on what he was said to have told investigators. The remains were found June 30 in a wooded area in San Ynez.

More at link.... :eek:nline:

Doesn't say he was buried though. And no COD yet per article.

So tomorrow we have a court hearing. Anyone know "what time" that might be. Probably be when my time is midnight or sometime....

JUSTICE for PIQUI :rose:

:judge:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member