GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DCFS knew that Aramazd Andressian Sr would kick Piqui in the butt, pinch his cheeks, and scream in his face that he was "a bad boy", but just chalked it up to "bad parenting." :mad: One of the workers said the mother was "more difficult than the father."

DCFS knew that Aramazd Andressian Sr would kick Piqui in the butt, pinch his cheeks, and scream in his face that he was "a bad boy", but just chalked it up to "bad parenting." :mad: One of the workers said the mother was "more difficult than the father."

That hit me hard too, her words were loud and clear... the more and more I hear/read of this case the more and more it hurts. Unbelievable...

Yes he smothered little Ara with his own jacket and threw his body over the cliff about 50 feet from the parking lot at Vista Point. He was not buried.

Where did you hear that? I can't find anything on the news right now.

After Ana spoke the prosecutor said this.

Ana is a very strong woman and DCFS failed her and Pique horribly. I hope his death can bring about change to protect children. How dare they accuse her of being the difficult parent. She was trying to protect her son! Go get em Ana.

Where did you read this? Is there a video of anything that took place today? I can't even find video of Mom speaking to press. TIA

Maybe after this Mom had reason to be more difficult as she saw the true Father. Too bad they never listened.

Now that this is over are we going to learn the details what killer did too little AA to snuff out his young life?

4257754781a3a2cb8583652003044d62.jpg

http://ktla.com/2017/08/23/south-pasadena-father-to-be-sentenced-in-murder-of-5-year-old-son/

Maybe after this Mom had reason to be more difficult as she saw the true Father. Too bad they never listened.

Now that this is over are we going to learn the details what killer did too little AA to snuff out his young life?

He smothered him with his own jacket in the car and threw his body off the cliff.

He smothered him with his own jacket. He sat in the car with his body for 8 hours. He killed him within an hour of getting to SB.

They said that Aramazd Andressian Sr was going to make a statement but changed his mind when he found out he'd have to do it from the witness stand & could be cross examined. Coward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back