GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

I wonder how they know he killed him about an hour after arriving in SB? I guess they figured he only had about that amount of time after the drive and then when he arrived at Cachuma Lake (the campground) that morning.

View attachment 122158

Red arrow pointing down is the ledge I'm talking about. It's right by the viewing area of the dam and close to the parking lot. The barbed wire was cut to the right.

Thanks, I thought LE searched around there if Piqui was there that long wouldn't cadaver dogs be used or maybe they did and he was missed?

I wonder how they know he killed him about an hour after arriving in SB? I guess they figured he only had about that amount of time after the drive and then when he arrived at Cachuma Lake (the campground) that morning.

I'm guessing he told them that, but who knows....

I read about the sentencing today. My heart just hurts.

Thanks, I thought LE searched around there if Piqui was there that long wouldn't cadaver dogs be used or maybe they did and he was missed?

Someone asked yesterday if they had searched that location prior and the answer was yes. When they were doing their searches there were helicopters, horseback riders, dogs and searches walking. I don't know if dogs were specifically used here. Also there are a bunch of hiking trails leading down to the lake and that might have been their focus. As I've said, this area is on the other side of that metal guard rail and a barbed wire fence with a somewhat narrow ledge with a cliff that drops off so I don't know how they would even get dogs in there and it probably wouldn't be real safe.

Someone asked yesterday if they had searched that location prior and the answer was yes. When they were doing their searches there were helicopters, horseback riders, dogs and searches walking. I don't know if dogs were specifically used here. Also there are a bunch of hiking trails leading down to the lake and that might have been their focus. As I've said, this area is on the other side of that metal guard rail and a barbed wire fence with a somewhat narrow ledge with a cliff that drops off so I don't know how they would even get dogs in there and it probably wouldn't be real safe.

It sure seems if this was planned for months he sure didn't go to much trouble hiding the boy basically just laid him out in the open wilderness to be food for wild animals. I'm surprised someone didn't see him or smell the decomposition when the wind came up. I read the little sweatshirt that was found in the car had a film of the boys vomit. I can't imagine little AA struggling, arms flinging fighting for his life. I read monster had scratches when first arrested. What an horrible awful death not being able to breathe. He said he loved little AA with all his heart in court papers. Yeah right but he hated Anna more and chose hate over love. He never worked she supported his pathetic life Ana had to pay all the attorneys even his through the Divorce. He hated her because she didn't want him anymore so he chose to kill the only person she loved the most. What a monster. Devil probably doesn't even want him. I hope he rots, burns in hell and gets mistreated in prison.

It sure seems if this was planned for months he sure didn't go to much trouble hiding the boy basically just laid him out in the open wilderness to be food for wild animals. I'm surprised someone didn't see him or smell the decomposition when the wind came up. I read the little sweatshirt that was found in the car had a film of the boys vomit. I can't imagine little AA struggling, arms flinging fighting for his life. I read monster had scratches when first arrested. What an horrible awful death not being able to breathe. He said he loved little AA with all his heart in court papers. Yeah right but he hated Anna more and chose hate over love. He never worked she supported his pathetic life Ana had to pay all the attorneys even his through the Divorce. He hated her because she didn't want him anymore so he chose to kill the only person she loved the most. What a monster. Devil probably doesn't even want him. I hope he rots, burns in hell and gets mistreated in prison.

Can you provide the article that you read about his vomit.

Horrific and awful

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

His body was propped up against a tree and Sr had done computer searches for remote areas in Solvang and around Lake Cachuma.

Dudley said detectives found some evidence that could be linked to premeditation. For instance, Andressian created his first will a few days before the boy went missing, leaving everything to his own mother, and he had searched on the Internet for remote areas near Lake Cachuma and “wilderness areas near Solvang,” she said.

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/de...der_of_5-year-old_aramazd_andressian_20170825

His body was propped up against a tree and Sr had done computer searches for remote areas in Solvang and around Lake Cachuma.

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/de...der_of_5-year-old_aramazd_andressian_20170825

So horrific. So Disneyland was all show. It was reported he never did anything with the boy. It seems after all that time I think 40 days his little body would have been a skeleton wearing his little clothes.

I'm mortified!!! He mentioned in the LA times people would think he's a Casey Anthony so I'm sure he thought he would get away with it like her. Thanks jury now we have copycats. CA went partying and AA went partying, celebrating is this what parents do after killing their babies? What a sick world we live in.

So horrific. So Disneyland was all show. It was reported he never did anything with the boy. It seems after all that time I think 40 days his little body would have been a skeleton wearing his little clothes.

I'm mortified!!! He mentioned in the LA times people would think he's a Casey Anthony so I'm sure he thought he would get away with it like her. Thanks jury now we have copycats. CA went partying and AA went partying, celebrating is this what parents do after killing their babies? What a sick world we live in.

Hopefully since he's stuck in jail, he won't "sleep pretty good at night" like CA does. I too hope he is haunted by what he did day AND night. I highly doubt he's making friends or even with others... I picture him all alone in a cell with only his own thoughts to torment him. THAT actually helps ME sleep at night. Knowing that not every monster gets to walk free to enjoy life unlike those lives they cut short does bring some comfort in this crazy ugly world.

Hopefully since he's stuck in jail, he won't "sleep pretty good at night" like CA does. I too hope he is haunted by what he did day AND night. I highly doubt he's making friends or even with others... I picture him all alone in a cell with only his own thoughts to torment him. THAT actually helps ME sleep at night. Knowing that not every monster gets to walk free to enjoy life unlike those lives they cut short does bring some comfort in this crazy ugly world.

Well said. I agree 100%. Ana took care of that trash supported him and now the state of CA has to pay to take care and support that trash. I hope the inmates smother him and he dies a painful suffering death like little Ara.

I don't think he'll ever feel remorse for what he's done. He's not capable. I think he gets satisfaction knowing he took what Ana loved most. He's worse than a monster.

Here's another article - didn't read the previous ones ( :blush: ) - but I had not read this before....

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...on-for-Months-Probation-Report-441682313.html
Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35, was dirty and dusty in April when police found him passed out, the palms of his hands with scratches, fingernails filled with dirt.
[.....]
The report also says Andressian turned off his phone so he could not be tracked. Investigators say it's a sign of planning the murder.
The report says Andressian partied with prostitutes and went sky diving in Las Vegas following his initial release from custody.

There's a transcript of a phone call from him to his mom.
take that back - a few lines....

Here's another article - didn't read the previous ones ( :blush: ) - but I had not read this before....

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...on-for-Months-Probation-Report-441682313.html
Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35, was dirty and dusty in April when police found him passed out, the palms of his hands with scratches, fingernails filled with dirt.
[.....]
The report also says Andressian turned off his phone so he could not be tracked. Investigators say it's a sign of planning the murder.
The report says Andressian partied with prostitutes and went sky diving in Las Vegas following his initial release from custody.

"Do you think they'll find the child?" his mother asked.

It's no wonder he's f*cked up with a mother like that. Cold as ice.

I wish his pathetic suicide attempt had been successful. I know that's wrong if me but it hurts every time I see little Piqui's picture, and I didn't even know him. Ana's soul has been ripped away. Nothing will ever be the same for her.

"Do you think they'll find the child?" his mother asked.

It's no wonder he's f*cked up with a mother like that. Cold as ice.

I wish his pathetic suicide attempt had been successful. I know that's wrong if me but it hurts every time I see little Piqui's picture, and I didn't even know him. Ana's soul has been ripped away. Nothing will ever be the same for her.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I predict he will commit suicide as soon as they give him a bit more freedom in prison. Also, he is now property of the State which means he has no say in the medications they administer to him and they are strict on the doses. (a hand check, cheek check and a tongue check is done each time). Although he is a drug addict he will NOT like the strength nor the effect these will have on him. (they are called "HOT" MEDS) . There is only two ways that journey goes. 1. multi-suicidal attempts and or 2. Wet Brain. He will NEVER RECOVER from this. He will be close to a zombie, dead inside. He choose his destiny and it's a horrible one. This whole story is just so disappointing and sad.

On a good note, I see Anna taking the necessary steps to not let AAjr's death be in vain. I see her taking the proper actions in regards to the Department of Children and Family Services accepting accountability in his death as well and that will hopefully lead to changes within DCFS, which is so desperately needed. She can possibly save a lot of children with her actions.

[.....]

That's so crazy and cruel. This is the first
Time I heard about the king kitchen knifes with blood. It doesn't say who's blood it is. It breaks my heart. I hope he didn't stabe him and then smothered him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back