Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amoreau25

amoreau25 Active Member

I’m not sure if this is related to this case or not but a man claiming to live in The home where the search was at gave a statement to the media a few days after.
    Apparently the search warrant is sealed so the media can’t say what it was about other then “a previous case” but apparently the rumor mill is out in force about bodies being found even though nothing was officially found, however I doubt the police would even say if there was if it was true...

I have followed this case since it’s inception and I really hoped by now there would be some kind of answers. I see that there’s a lot of unanswered questions by the police so I can only assume they know a lot more then we think and trying to keep it close to the vest in order to protect the integrity of the investigation.

One of my major questions is if there was any foreign DNA found in the car? This could be DNA typed or geno typed (Forensic Genealogy) if it’s not in the system, that could give the investigators a clue at who to look at if they don’t already have someone in mind.

Furthermore does anyone know if there’s been activity on any of their social security numbers? It pretty hard to run off and start a new life using a fake Social Security number. Assuming they got fakes ones/IDs for the sole purpose of starting over.

No one stays missing this long without contact or a hit on documents, I fully believe that they are most likely deceased somewhere in the desert. It’s only a matter of time before someone who knows something cracks and comes forward. Secrets do not stay buried forever.

the article about the dig:
    Coachella Man Claims Family is Being Harassed Since Search Warrant

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020

2. tback

tback Member

3. iscaremyself

iscaremyself Well-Known Member

finally.. thank you investigators

4. Tabirey

Tabirey Music Addict

5. Darling136

Darling136 Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

6. Force Ten

Force Ten Well-Known Member

7. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

8. jash

jash Well-Known Member

So glad the families may get some answers finally.

The sheriff's department declined to release specifics about how they connected the suspects to the case or how they know that Moran and Reynoso have been killed.

According to a news release, investigators said only that they'd obtained "information" which "led to the arrest of three suspects in connection with the murders of Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso."

3 men arrested on suspicion of murder in Audrey Moran, Jonathan Reynoso missing persons case, authorities say

9. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

10. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

Wow! Anyone have any idea how these three are related to Audrey and Jonathan? Friends?

11. Mandiraquel

Mandiraquel Member

No relation so far. They look like cartel. I’m down the street from the family members of Audrey.

12. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

I don't know if we learn the motive, but I do hope one of these killers reveals where the remains of Audrey and Jonathan are.

13. charminglane

charminglane Helcat! Near the Rose Bowl

I just mentioned this case to my coworker on Friday.
    Thank you, investigators.

14. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Just jumping in to say I just saw arrests have been made! I read the headline and was so excited I had to come here immediately. I followed this case religiously at first - I’m so thankful to finally see progress being made. Now I’m off to read & find out WTH happened to them. I’m so sorry they lost their lives.....it hurts to think about it & whatever they went through.

ETA I luv this photo - they look so happy. They both have beautiful smiles.

very heavy sigh.....

Attached Files:

15. Steph9676

Steph9676 Well-Known Member

Wow!!!!! I thought the case was going cold. I’m so happy arrests have been made. I hope they are able to find Johnathan and Audrey and bring closure to the families. Such a sad ending :(

cass523, Kittybunny, Alice253 and 5 others like this.
  16. insearchoflight

Were these three related any way to Audrey’s ex boyfriend? The one whose car was found on fire shortly after their disappearance and who then fled to Mexico?

bluenoser, SuziQ, cass523 and 17 others like this.
  17. Mominmi

Mominmi Well-Known Member

This is one I’d feared was not going to find any sort of closure. I’m hoping they will get further information which will give them positive location of bodies, motives and convictions. I 5hink they’ll get it if they can. Good job continuing to work the case.

cass523, Kittybunny, Alice253 and 8 others like this.
  18. Eleven_11

Eleven_11 Well-Known Member

Omg FINALLY! I’m in tears. This is the case that brought me to this site and it’s local to me. Please please please let them be able to bring them home now and lay them to rest.

bluenoser, MzAlexis, cass523 and 16 others like this.
  19. Nancy2441

Nancy2441 Well-Known Member

So glad there have been arrests. I just mentioned their disappearance the other day.

20. insearchoflight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.