CA CA - Bakersfield 3: Baylee Despot missing, James Kulstad, Micah Holsonbake murdered, Apr 2018 *Guilty* #3

Could this be Baylee?

I was looking at this also. The Alpine Doe. There are discrepancies in the shoes that Baylee was wearing when she went missing but in one article it states she was wearing black converse, which was found with this doe. The height ironically is listed exactly the same in Baylee's profile. Also Matthew Queen previously worked 28 minutes away from the area that she was found, though Bakersfield is 4 hours away. It is ironic either way. Does anyone know if a show size was ever given for Baylee?

I was looking at this also. The Alpine Doe. There are discrepancies in the shoes that Baylee was wearing when she went missing but in one article it states she was wearing black converse, which was found with this doe. The height ironically is listed exactly the same in Baylee's profile. Also Matthew Queen previously worked 28 minutes away from the area that she was found, though Bakersfield is 4 hours away. It is ironic either way. Does anyone know if a show size was ever given for Baylee?
They never gave an exact size for her shoes , but a lot of people in town suspected that Baylee knew what happened to both of the men and ran off attempting to get the California/ Mexico border.
There is another speculation that she was pregnant and she was running off to escape everyone in the town so if that was her body it wouldn't be too crazy if she was found somewhere near San Diego / Mexico area.
this is all local town rumors though there was never any confirmation on any of the theories.

They never gave an exact size for her shoes , but a lot of people in town suspected that Baylee knew what happened to both of the men and ran off attempting to get the California/ Mexico border.
There is another speculation that she was pregnant and she was running off to escape everyone in the town so if that was her body it wouldn't be too crazy if she was found somewhere near San Diego / Mexico area.
this is all local town rumors though there was never any confirmation on any of the theories.
I don't think this is the same person from the unidentified case, in the article it says they found the elderly woman and typically that means they found her whole body but in the unidentified case it states the person found just a human skull and they were unable to determine the reasoning for death and so I think that's because they don't have the entire body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back