CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by DianeElaine, Apr 14, 2018.

1. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe the mother of a missing person would be so rude and ungrateful to strangers dedicating their personal free time to her daughters case. So I agree @Lilibet, this could be someone purposely trying to mislead and frustrate us.

cnmccarthy, 420stach, cuffem and 2 others like this.
  2. Emerald1328

Emerald1328 Well-Known Member

Like a “Look here, not here” type of situation? It could be...I just don’t think so because the poster is promoting watching the mom on Dr. Phil, knowing we could watch and see if the statements made line up (whichever ones we could understand I guess).

I just hope the episodes won’t be another repeat of Toni Ingram on Dr. Phil...

bears10 and Lilibet like this.
  3. bakersfield3

bakersfield3 Verified Insider Bakersfield 3

I don't think I was trying to mislead anyone or was I trying to waste anyone time. I dropped numbers which might seem a bit cryptic but reference a date which coincides with a date of an episode for a Dr Phil Show. Yes, I could let the cat out of the bag and told everyone but it wasn't public information at the time so therefore couldn't be released. The numbers were meant to give you a heads up and I knew after posting in a matter of days the Dr. Phil Show would become public information. One person on this site found the information when it became public. I have graciously tried to help anyone or lead them in the right direction who have sent me private messages seeking information. I have also posted numerous links or articles through out this thread regarding information about the Bakersfield 3. Moving forward I will let you guys solve all three cases. And BTW you are not talking to the Mother of Baylee, but talking to a family member of one of the Bakersfield 3 that is no longer with us.

4. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Please keep in mind that before the verification process is finalized the general TOS as for all member are valid, all information shared incl msm or le source link, any other can only be considered rumour or are opinion etc. Thanks!

Lilibet likes this.
  5. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

Why was my post deleted? I simply stated I knew this site was family since I had read about it on numerous other sites, and I asked if their new domaine site would be interactive or information only. I also said I was sorry they were leaving. Did I break a rule? Please tell me which one, if I did.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  6. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

I’m sorry you’ve chosen to leave. Again, I’m sure everyone here is heartbroken for the families of the Bakersfield3. I certainly am. And I’m truly sorry for your tragic loss. One thing we do here really well on Websleuths, even if our chance of solving a case is minimal, is sympathetically support those family members. Obviously we’d at least like to be able to do that.

But speaking from experience on other threads, good will and trust is damaged when the person we are engaging with and who claims to be family is not verified by the owner (an easy process required by the rules here). Posting cryptic comments leading to guessing games and being testy with members isn’t helpful. The dates for the Dr Phil Show, for example, could have been withheld and news of the show posted when it became public. Why tease us?

I realize your emotions are raw if you are who you say you are and that may explain some of this. If that’s the case, perhaps engaging here is too much for you at this time. That’s understandable and I admire you for trying under these awful circumstances. I hope you can take some of this well-meant advice to heart, become verified and stick around though. We are on your side if you are a parent, and hope you will make it easier to support you and brainstorm with you. I would give you a hug if I could. :)

cuffem, IReadTooMuch, bears10 and 3 others like this.
  7. Lilibet

@Mamamerced I’m guessing your post was deleted because it sounded as if you were confirming that this member is family, rather than the website. Thanks for clarifying. :)

8. Darling136

You were adressing a post and information which has been removed as from non verified source and non msm site, sorry if the reason did not reach you.

bears10 likes this.
  9. Mamamerced

I was adressing post #384 which is still viewable.

10. Mamamerced

@Lilibet.
    Sorry, having trouble with this site. I did also say I knew Bakersfield3 was family because I had read about it being a group effort of the 3 families of the missing/murdered persons.
    Apparently my first post to you has also been removed for whatever unknowable reason.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  11. Mamamerced

12. Lilibet

I’ve read elsewhere about the Bakersfield3 being the three mothers and I believe MSM, but until the Bakersfield3 posting here on WS is verified by Tricia, they’re not necessarily who they claim to be. Although it’s likely they are, most family members who want help are happy to become verified and have a different tone to their posts, which is why I’m wondering about this member. Here’s hoping we will get clarity, since we all want to help and support these moms.

13. Darling136

we can take further question off the thread, thank you

14. Mamamerced

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?

15. bakersfield3

calo44 and Suglo like this.
  16. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

My gut doesn’t think it’s someone trying to intentionally mislead us, but I can’t wrap my head around the dynamic in this thread otherwise. For example, posting cryptic numbers, which were not even in the order that we write the date in the US, makes no sense. Why not just post 1 14 19 instead of 14 1 19? I would bet that if it was posted in the way that we write the date in the US, no one would have wasted their time looking up bible verses and trying to fit a circle into a square. The Toni Ingram vibe is strong for me.

17. MuddyTires

MuddyTires Active Member

I would urge Bakersfield3 to become a verified insider to help clear up the matter and move forward.

-----------------------

Stepping back on this overall case... the relationships here and direct or indirect touches to gun or drug offenses are strong indicators of crime related hits/assassinations. If that's the case, there should be multiple people who have information. Whether those people aren't talking out of fear of retribution or fear of their own issues with law enforcement, I hope they find the strength and courage to do the right thing here. Give these families peace. And help prevent other families from the same suffering. Guilt is dark, painful, poisonous and everlasting unless appropriately addressed. Honesty, repentance and forgiveness are powerful antidotes.

18. bakersfield3

I have requested verification and awaiting assistance regardless it no longer matters I will stick to posting public information

Emerald1328, calo44, Suglo and 4 others like this.
  19. Lilibet

Thanks for being willing to become verified. At least you will have the option to post what you think is important information without needing links. :)

20. missarmchair

missarmchair Active Member

So happy you are getting this kind of coverage. Praying for answers

Lilibet, calo44 and thesensitivechild like this.