CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bookie may have "boys", too - for debt collection.

Last edited:
Could SH be Baylee and Micah friend? On the chart that person has a strong relationship with the Enforcer! SH was with the victims prior to...….

I've wondered that, as well. We know she's linked to MQ and Baylee on SM at least, and Micah in real life.

Last edited:
Can someone clarify this for me? I re-watched Dr. Phil and I'm making sure I'm not misunderstanding a few things. Did James tell his mom that someone was after Ryan

In my notes from this case, I have....Abt 2 weeks before James was shot he told his mom that Ryan was in danger. He said that there were some bad people after him. I'm pretty sure this info came from Dr. Phil.

Last edited:
Could SB be the Enforcer...(have his boys come strapped)? If RK had people after him, he may have stuck close to the Enforcer for safety!

Last edited:
Haha! That was an accident on my part. I didn't even mean to post that.

Last edited:
That was an accidental cut and paste that should've never pasted. If you edit it, just stick a period in there, if you can. If not, I'll have the mods delete it.

I feel that Baylee was sold into trafficking. If she was pregnant, they may have sold the baby on the black market. But first, whoever did this had to make sure Micah was no younger in the picture. Since he helped a victim get out of trafficking recently and Micah wanted to shut down the trafficking.

I need to make sure I understand the chart correctly. My understanding is that Micah, James, Baylee & Ryan are in their designated spots on the chart. Is my thinking correct or do we plug these people into the chart?

I need to make sure I understand the chart correctly. My understanding is that Micah, James, Baylee & Ryan are in their designated spots on the chart. Is my thinking correct or do we plug these people into the chart?

My understanding is the same as yours, but also that the connections on there are not necessarily comprehensive (there may be connections between people on the chart that are unknown and, as a result, not indicated).

What's not clear to me is how a "connection" on the chart is defined--how much of a connection, and what nature of connection, is required for it to be indicated by an arrow on the chart?

I also don't get why some arrows between connections on the chart only go one direction and some go in both.

Off topic a little. I know a while back there was reference to BD obtaining a restraining order prior to going missing but after divorce filing. The petition makes allegations that JR had weapons. I found a connection to a marijuana dispensary. Has that been reviewed?

Off topic a little. I know a while back there was reference to BD obtaining a restraining order prior to going missing but after divorce filing. The petition makes allegations that JR had weapons. I found a connection to a marijuana dispensary. Has that been reviewed?
I wish I knew more about bp’s past. In the screenshots where mq is talking to someone about her the other person references “her past” and her being “occupied” for awhile. In the screenshots of mq talking to Jane, jane says the men who raped bp were the ones mq said took her. Who is this group from her past?

I think the focus should be on where she was last seen moving forward and avoid the pitfalls of rabbit holes.

Another angle, I re-watched the Phil Show. JK was indicating “some bad people” were going to do something bad to RK. Several times they indicate they think it was Ryan they were after. They also mention “funneling money”. Is anyone looking at JK relationship with a CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288