CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by DianeElaine, Apr 14, 2018.

1. MrsWells

MrsWells Well-Known Member

I saw an ad that I'm pretty sure was for TruthFinder for a two-month subscription (or something like that, maybe 45 days) for under $50, I believe. I'm pretty sure it was unlimited searches?

2. Bsc87bsc

Bsc87bsc Active Member

If it is $30 a person, I’d be willing to pay for one and post the results. Just let me know!

Mamamerced likes this.
  3. MrsWells

You can get a 2 month subscription for $46, I just saw. Unlimited searches.

420stach likes this.
  4. ChasingAmy

ChasingAmy Active Member

Uh it won’t let me edit my last post but I meant to say *anti-sex trafficking organization* horrible mistake.

calo44, Mamamerced and MrsWells like this.
  5. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

I have been on WS since early Feb, 2014 and must say this is one of the best sleuthing groups I've seen. You folks are seriously good, in sleuthing, cooperation and concern. I am impressed.

medea13, Suglo, 420stach and 2 others like this.
  6. Sugarcane18

Sugarcane18 Member

Yes, it's called Thorn. I don't think they do investigations (I could be wrong) but they helped getting backpage.com shut down. It's my understanding that they help with the electronic side of human trafficking.

Mamamerced and MrsWells like this.
  7. bakersfield3

bakersfield3 Verified Insider Bakersfield 3

Criminals don't take into consideration if a person is pregnant or not when deciding they are going to kill them we just found that out in Colorado in the Chris Watts case where he dumped his pregnant wife at a oil work site and killed his two children. Your theory is a little out there.

8. Bsc87bsc

Bsc87bsc Active Member

Where did this pregnancy rumor come from exactly? I’ve only heard mq say she miscarried?

MrsWells and Sugarcane18 like this.
  9. Sugarcane18

Sugarcane18 Member

You're right, Chris Watts is a terrible monster who didn't care that his wife was pregnant. I'm sorry it appears that this theory is out there but unfortunately illegal adoption rings exist. With the human trafficking, gun running, and drug dealing involved in the Bakersfield 3 I personally don't think it would be that far of a stretch.

Mamamerced likes this.
  10. bakersfield3

A pretty far stretch because you have no factual evidence to base that poart of your theory. Yes, MH was concerned about the human trafficking aspect. Yes, there was flyers posted around town with BD's missing information and human trafficking not placed there by her Mom. Yes there is gun running and drugs somewhat involved in the three cases. But no where is there any mention of an illegal adoption ring so if you can prove that portion of your theory with some factual information that would be great on you.

11. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

I don't think theories need factual evidence. That is not a requirement on WS. These members are all volunteers who are trying their best, with few facts given, to help figure out what is going on in Bakersfield. I doubt you meant to be rude but it came across that way to me, at least.

12. bakersfield3

Posting full names in a thread that have not been identified as a suspect is not a requirement either, but people still do it. I'm far from being rude here just stating a opinion, just like the user stated their opinion. Nothing wrong with asking people to provide factual information about their theory here. I know enough about all three cases to know when were on the bulls eye or if were going down a rabbit hole. We could sit here and debate all facets of this case, but without factual information you don't win debates. As I stated previously there is nothing on our radar that has anything remotely to do with illegal adoption ring I stand by that statement as an Insider.

Jetta02, Gone Girl, calo44 and 2 others like this.
  13. MrsWells

Throwing out theories and possibilities, no matter how far fetched, is a large part of what this place is about. Sleuthing is taking the many possibilities and attempting to prove or disprove them with what IS available to us.

A few of us have made mistakes and posted things we've seen posted here before, but were not deleted - so there's a bit of a learning curve, and I apologize for my own recent mistakes. Nobody wants the thread to be shut down, though - in fact, I think we all want the same thing. That's why we're here.

Maybe just tell us it's a rabbit hole when there's something that we're way off base on and may end up wasting time with? That was very effective in the past.

14. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

I just read that and thought, wow, i didn't know that. Glad to hear its a mistake. Can't it be edited now or some way removed.

15. bakersfield3

There would be a lot of rabbit hole statements!

16. MrsWells

This is true...I'll certainly give you that!

I don't mean for you to have to throw up a wall for each and every statement we make that's a little off, but when you do log on and notice we're off on another one and are getting further and further away from reality, maybe just a quick bonk upside the head?

People are sharing theories that are swimming around in their heads and they're being dared or challenged to cough up evidence in order to prove them, as if they're asserting them as fact. They aren't, though - it's more of a "what if?" sort of thing.

We don't know what we don't know...ya know?

Jetta02 and Sugarcane18 like this.
  17. MrsWells

Has anyone ever looked into an individual with the initials TL?

18. Bsc87bsc

Bsc87bsc Active Member

No one has been named as a suspect, correct? It seems you (the families) think you know The Who what when where why of this case- I’m just curious if the police think your theories are correct? And if they do, are they just building a case? Because if they are no matter how much time and effort we all put into this thread it’s all things you and the police already know. Soooo...what’s the point you know?

19. brunetteiq

brunetteiq Member

I think it’s safe to say we are basically “brainstorming” ideas. For instance, one was saying the river looked really calm. Of course all the locals chimed in about the Killer Kern. Everything we basically say is not factual. Hell, most of us aren’t insiders and have no idea what’s factual just expressing our views with the limited, vague and cryptic information we receive.

20. bakersfield3

Do you really think I would discuss what LE and the families have talked about? Or do you think it's smart to discuss intimate details of the case publicy? I shouldn't have to post this comment it's a no brainer and not smart at all. What is the point? Ask yourself the question? That's like saying what is the point of creating multiple fake profiles or to assume the identitity of someone you aren't posting on these threads or other social media websites what's the point sounds like a whole lot of nonsense if you ask me or is it someone trying to cover up the truth...

calo44 and ChasingAmy like this.