Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DEC 5, 2022

Beau Mann

beau_mann.jpg

39-year-old Beau Mann was last seen in Los Angeles, California on November 30, 2021. He was captured that day on security footage in a Studio City 7-11 around 2:00 p.m. after being dropped off there by an Uber. The Uber records show Beau then being dropped off in San Antonio at 2:35 p.m. LAPD confirmed Beau texted 911 that day as well and when dispatchers texted back, Beau never responded. Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Beau Mann is asked to contact the LAPD Missing Persons Unit at 213-486-0260. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call the L.A. Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (800-222-8477).

<modsnip - quoted posts were removed>
I could've sworn it was said repeatedly in the news by both Beau's mother and Beau's significant other that the Uber driver dropped Beau off at HIS own apartment but there were cameras and so it was seen that he never dropped him off there. But now I am confused! I thought I knew this case like the back of my hand. Wow! After I catch some Zzz's, I will come back with some of the news articles I have saved, especially one regarding him letting "someone" crash at his apartment during the time he went missing.

Beau Mann sent a text to 911 for help; now he's been missing for over 5 months (nbcnews.com)
Jason disagrees. He believes all signs point back to Uber. While looking through the Uber records, Jason said he discovered the app shows Beau being dropped off at the 7-Eleven on Ventura Boulevard in Studio City at around 2:05 p.m. It is believed that at some point during that time, Beau sent a text to 911. It then shows him as dropped off at Berkeley Street in Santa Monica, California at 2:35 p.m. But Jason said no one ever saw him there. “That should make everybody nervous,” Jason said.

What happened to man who texted 911 before he vanished? (newsnationnow.com)
“We can confirm that there was a 911 text that was received at a 911 center dispatch call center and they did make an attempt to contact him to get more clarification on what that request was,” LAPD Officer Jill Calhoun said. “But there was no response.”

Abate said the ice is evidence something happened to Mann that was out of his control.

“You’re not going to bring a melting bag of ice into an Uber unless you’re going home, and that’s where he was scheduled to go.”

Police say an Uber dropped him off at the Ventura Boulevard store around 2 p.m. that day. Surveillance footage confirms he purchased a few items before walking off in a blue baseball cap.

He never made it back to his Brentwood apartment.

The text Mann sent to 911 did not include the word “help,” according to police.

Police know he was picked up by an Uber from the store. According to Uber, Mann’s trip ended that day with no incident report to the company; they directed further questions to law enforcement.

“Obviously, there’s certain things that I can’t share. What we do know is that he was picked up from the 7-Eleven. He requested an Uber ride from the 7-Eleven on Ventura, and then … according to the ride, he was dropped off in the area of Berkeley Street in Santa Monica,” Calhoun said.

One worry family and friends have is the possibility that sex trafficking had something to do with Mann’s disappearance.

There has been activity on Mann’s phone since his disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
just tossing this in here but ICE is also slang for meth Ice (Crystal methamphetamine) - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
Well I don't think LE would have used that slang when they described what he bought at 7-11. My understanding is that his ice maker was broken, and he like to chew on ice. So that wasn't anything out of the ordinary for him. However, buying ice if he didn't intend on go straight home would be somewhat odd.

Well I don't think LE would have used that slang when they described what he bought at 7-11. My understanding is that his ice maker was broken, and he like to chew on ice. So that wasn't anything out of the ordinary for him. However, buying ice if he didn't intend on go straight home would be somewhat odd.
yeah I was just saying with his prior habits this was a possibility

There is a new poster on fb but when I try to paste the link it just appears as Facebook.com however, this article explains that he texted a message to 911 but never responded to their efforts to reach him back. Beau Mann Sober Grid founder Missing; His Age, Family, Last Seen & Description | Glob Intel | Celebrity News | Sports | Tech The newer poster also says the message to 911 was to let them know he was in an Uber.
If he was in an Uber, he would have been found by now. I wonder if he got in a car thinking it was an Uber, but it wasn’t. JMO

<modsnip - quoted post and response to it removed>
I find it odd that he texted 911 to police and described the Uber vehicle he was in. I would think the police would have interviewed the driver and noted where the vehicle went after he dropped him off. Did he take other fares? Did he shut off the app? Was he the sole occupant or was it an Uber pool trip with another passenger? Just seems odd to me that he’s not been located. And if there’s been activity on his phone, can’t they track the location? Could he have seen something and be in witness protection? Very odd circumstances. Jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post and response to it removed>
I find it odd that he texted 911 to police and described the Uber vehicle he was in. I would think the police would have interviewed the driver and noted where the vehicle went after he dropped him off. Did he take other fares? Did he shut off the app? Was he the sole occupant or was it an Uber pool trip with another passenger? Just seems odd to me that he’s not been located. And if there’s been activity on his phone, can’t they track the location? Could he have seen something and be in witness protection? Very odd circumstances. Jmo
I think it is very likely the police did all that. And there was nothing to be found from any of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back