Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that as well. I think LE had pinpointed who Blaze may have met with that night and those other 2 men were on the flyer (maybe they thought he met with one, or the other or both--- knowingly or unknowingly, as in, found their real Grindr profile or whatever app, or linked the account to different people if it was a fake profile--- but either way, I think LE had an idea of who he may have met with and had those faces on the flyer).

Or.......they gave him an assortment of 3 men to see which one he picked out as seeing that night. Or........maybe he is a person of interest also.

Oh man, this was not the outcome anyone wanted [emoji22]
I drove through the Ralph’s parking lot last night at 11pm and didn’t notice any activity. The park itself is kind of tucked away out of view. I’m just confused as to how his body could have been there for a week without being found considering the police were all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, Borrego Park is a small park between Foothill Ranch Elementary School and the library. That's why it's so crazy that it took them a WEEK to find his body.

I just want to know what happened to this poor young soul so badly it hurts.

That abandoned white Cadillac at whiting ranch / Borrego Park was registered to a business in NB but photos and info was pulled. I wonder if it was related to the case?

BB did not live in Newport Beach. It is approximately 25-30 minutes away by car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not BB's home. A home is Newport beach has been search. The response of Newport Beach is an answer to questions of what NB stands for.
Others have stated "the driver" lives there.

Do we have confirmation the NB home was the driver's home? Is it in a video newscast, or an article?

A city in Orange County where BB lives.

BB's family lives in Foothill Ranch, which is not Newport Beach, but not far. Foothill Ranch is more inland. Kobe Bryant lives in Newport Coast, a part of Newport Beach to give you an idea. Affluent area.
The HS BB went to has kids from all over OC attending. If he had met the driver at this school, which I think he did, it would be the reason he had to give him his address providing the NB home in question is where the friend lives. In that case the friend probably had to google it.

That abandoned white Cadillac at whiting ranch / Borrego Park are was registered to a business in NB but photos and info was pulled. I wonder if it was related to the case?

I've wondered about that Cadillac....odd coincidence that it was left parked for days.

Maybe the white Cadillac that was registered to a business in NB was a person who ran a business out of his home. It was a really nice car.

Just wanted to say: We really need to keep social media citations off the thread. We got a last-warning about it, and if we're in breach, this thread may be locked!

It's a crucial time, friends! Please consider!

This!

For Blaze, please follow the Websleuths rules and keep FB rumors/posts to FB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee