GUILTY CA - Brad, 57, & Andra Sachs, 54, slain, 8yo injured, San Juan Capistrano, 9 Feb 2014

Thanks. Trial starts July 11, 2016. I'm writing that on my calendar. Let's hope it really happens because I don't do cross outs on my pretty calendar.

Hopefully there won't be more delays!

According to Nancy's link above, Ashton Sachs will be defending himself in court. Sounds like a circus coming.

I am not sure what happened yesterday. I couldn't find anything either on any news sites. I checked the OCSD web site and they have the next court appearance as 7/29/16. I will check the Superior Court site later today.

Checked the court cases for 7/11/16 on the court website (occourts.org) and couldn't find anything. So this appears to be a postponement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ashton requested a continuance for 6 months, he was granted 60 days. Another pre-trial hearing is set for Friday, July 29th. Trial is now going to start September 12th.

Just watched the 48 hours episode on this case. I cant believe the aunts still visit him and I was horrified when she came out with the comment "How can you not have pity for somebody whos locked up in a cell like that for the rest of their life?" What???? He killed his parents and tried to kill his brother and sisters and she thinks he deserves pity!! If i were those children id never want to see or speak to her ever again!

Read some articles and the youngest boy and girl were adopted from russia and are biological siblings. The other girl and 2 boys were the Sachs own children.

I was not expecting it at all. It kind of blew my mind. I was actually on Twitter when I saw it. I am glad his siblings don't have to go through with the trial. He'll have a long time in prison to think about what he has done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just saw the news! What a tragedy, all around. May Andra and Brad's kids all find peace and happiness somehow in this life that was left to them by Ashton. Selfish :censored:!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-shooting-attack-luxury-family-home.html

In the weeks following the attack, Sachs acted shocked and hysterical, and spent each day by his brother's side in hospital.

'He would cry and say, "Landon is 8 years old and he doesn’t have a dad,"' Sarah Verbeek, a former girlfriend, told People last year.

'He'd say, "I can't believe somebody killed my parents."'

Ashton, who had no previous run-ins with the law, was arrested in March 2014 after police determined he was the 'lone suspect' in the murder.

They found a semi-automatic weapon in his car and phone records placed him in the area around the time.

Ashton Sachs pleads guilty. He will be sentenced Oct. 14th.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/sachs-729577-parents-guilty.html.

He had it all. What he did was absolutely terrible and senseless. He's going to have to live with those bad decisions by spending the rest of his life in prison. It was all for nothing. He caused so much sorrow and hurt for so many people especially his siblings. It's not like it just happened, oh no, he made decisions, and he planned it and then pretended innocence afterwards. I know he said he was angry at his parents and depressed, but how silly those excuses will sound to himself after awhile. It's going to be a long, hard look in that prison mirror for 40 to 50 years. Nobody won.

Sachs simply answered, “Yes, your honor” multiple times as Prickett explained the rights that the 22-year-old was giving up.

“You understand you will never be released from prison,” the judge asked.

“Yes, I do,” Sachs replied.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sachs-729577-parents-guilty.html

Rerun of the case on 48 Hours tonight.

Thanks Curious Me. I'll watch it.

I came across a photo of Ashton Sachs laughing after his sentencing. I will post it in bit. Yep he's a stone cold sociopath!!!

Sick! He kills his parents and ruins his siblings lives (especially the little boy who is paralyzed) and he is laughing at his sentencing??

739a45532547a7d1e167b6a820c9e91c.png

Sick! He kills his parents and ruins his siblings lives (especially the little boy who is paralyzed) and he is laughing at his sentencing??

739a45532547a7d1e167b6a820c9e91c.png

Thank You, Nancy .I got a lot out of watching 48 Hours again, especially that they updated the show to include the sentencing. We got to see his aunt, the father's sister, speak saying she still can't forgive him...that seemed to upset him some, but then, he's laughing. MOO, scary, glad he'll be locked up for life. It's tragic that for all the years he'll be in prison that little boy will be paralyzed. Prayers for all the siblings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back