Age Missing: 54
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Date of Birth: 3/29/1953
Race: White
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Ms. Oliver was last seen wearing a tan/blue/white t-shirt and tan capri pants, wears glasses and has a scar on her back. Could be driving a beigh 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo with TX tag 5TMVX.

I'm going to send an email right now about Ms. Oliver to ME and TX Missing Person Unit.....
Here's the side by side pics

Attachments

• Copy of oliver_brenda missing 7-12-08 TX.jpg
    Copy of oliver_brenda missing 7-12-08 TX.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 39
wow the resemblance is great!

But the hair color, eye color and height are off.

There is a Brenda Jenkins age 62 Anaheim, CA on veromi.net but I'm assuming LE checks peoplefinder databases first and routinely. Perhaps they did and nothing there checked out (address, phone number, etc.)

But the hair color, eye color and height are off.

Yes Ma'am! I looked at Ms. Olivers DL photo and zoomed in on her eyes, they're not so much green as they are hazel... Which we all know can change colors pretty easily, mine certainly do, they can be bright blue, deep green, to dark blue, depending on what clothing I wear and if Ms. Oliver had the beginnings of cataracts or something they could appear to be blue!
The hair color, well you can tell her hair is gray at the roots, I haven't been able to find out much about the circumstances of her disappearance, if this was a normal occurrence or if there was mental issues, such as, Altheimers or Stress, I'm still searching for more...
The height difference has me stumped, but I was looking at the facial matches, that's what convinced me, plus her first name was Brenda.....
Thanks for responding, I sincerely do appreciate it, I suspect that the Chief Me has already ruled out any California missing persons, sooo.....
I did send an email to both parties on these two, so we will see what becomes of that, I am also still searching for other possibles.....

You are right you never know. I have also tried searching for more info but have had no luck so far.

The link in the OP is gone but here is the information:
http://articles.ocregister.com/2009-03-25/cities/24670096_1_bus-bench-buena-park-woman
She was found Oct. 24 — apparently collapsed — on a bus bench near the intersection of Beach Boulevard and Orangethorpe Avenue in Buena Park. She was transported to West Anaheim Medical Center, where she later died from natural causes.

The woman was 5-foot-11, about 140 pounds, with gray hair and blue eyes. She may have used the name "Brenda Jenkins."

Brenda Kay Oliver's page gave me an error message. Here is her Charley page:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/o/oliver_brenda.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member