CA CA - Cajairah Jae Fraise, 22, walked away from family vehicle, 35 weeks pregnant, Beaumont, 23 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You'd think if that were the case, a media article or the family facebook page would mention it. The dead silence about who the father is seems unusual.

Often when the father isn't mentioned, it means that the father isn't in the picture at all. The woman may not have disclosed that information to anyone, and she might never have disclosed to that person that she was pregnant. I don't know the answer here, but I don't find it unusual for the family to say nothing about the sperm donor.

You'd think if that were the case, a media article or the family facebook page would mention it. The dead silence about who the father is seems unusual.
It does. Because as you say, usually the elimination of the person is made public, and the person is glad to be cleared and have that information out there.

Often when the father isn't mentioned, it means that the father isn't in the picture at all. The woman may not have disclosed that information to anyone, and she might never have disclosed to that person that she was pregnant. I don't know the answer here, but I don't find it unusual for the family to say nothing about the sperm donor.
I guess that can be the case, true.
But because she’s missing it does arise as a question because of other cases where the father winds up being the perpetrator.

I remember a case where this was true, and the pregnant victim had disclosed this information to no one but the man, in secret, who then murdered her.

In the case I’m remembering, he tried to make it look like a suicide.

They had to investigate to realize that he was the father of the unborn child, and that she had come to him privately, to tell him, and to ask for his involvement and help. He was married, and he strangled her and staged it as a suicide, in an attempt to rid himself of the trouble.

How do we know this didn’t happen in this case?

Last edited:
I also don't know what to believe, but I just don't think she would be voluntarily missing for this long. Maybe a few days... maybe until she delivered... but definitely not this long. I go back and forth between her parents not being completely truthful about the circumstances surrounding her "vanishing" and possibly being involved in her disappearance, and she could also have been approached by a really nice stranger lady who appeared to be trying to help her but maybe with ill intentions to steal her baby? IDK, just moo but I really had hoped she would be found safely by now!
Ive considered those too. I’ve also wondered if she might have planned to be at Jack in the box at that time with someone waiting to pick her up?

I guess that can be the case, true.
But because she’s missing it does arise as a question because of other cases where the father winds up being the perpetrator.

I remember a case where this was true, and the pregnant victim had disclosed this information to no one but the man, in secret, who then murdered her.

In the case I’m remembering, he tried to make it look like a suicide.

They had to investigate to realize that he was the father of the unborn child, and that she had come to him privately, to tell him, and to ask for his involvement and help. He was married, and he strangled her and staged it as a suicide, in an attempt to rid himself of the trouble.

How do we know this didn’t happen in this case?
How do we know this girl’s family isn’t deeply religious and she wants to get away from them before her baby is born. What if she ran? Do we know for sure who it is in surveillance? It doesn’t look like her to me. They don’t look pregnant (though I haven’t looked very closely). What if the baby dad is someone extremely close to the family? What if they don’t know who the dad is?

All of this is speculation, of course. Only thoughts. We don’t know anything about these people except Cajaira is gone, the police don’t know anything either because I think their hands were tied, as far as investigating a missing adult. Then she didn’t come right back, so they started digging into it? Maybe the parent’s story set of alarm bells for them, too?

Now that I have that out of my system, I’m going to go read the thread more closely.
I’ll probably come back later and apologize for having missed something.

Last edited:
Beaumont Police Department has classified her as a "critical missing" person and is asking the public, friends, family, and acquaintances for any helpful information. Police say she was 35 weeks pregnant when she disappeared and could have already given birth.

Investigators have searched the area from the air and the ground, monitored social media, and put up missing person flyers. They have also requested copies of surveillance footage and searched for leads in phone records and places where Cajairah frequently went. However, the police claim that the family is not cooperating with detectives, and they are pleading for more information.

Cajairah's mother, Karah Fraise, disputes several key facts presented by police, including the timing of the report and the claim that the family is not cooperating. She alleges that the Beaumont police were slow to file a missing person report, and their lack of urgency resulted in almost all surveillance footage expiring.
Bbm.
Two very different opinions !
Not much information about the father of the unborn baby or if she had a different partner from that person ?
Not really sensing a stranger abduction although that's not impossible.
Omo.

I really wish we knew something about the baby's father. I can see it going like this: She gets in an argument with her parents, gets out of the car, calls the baby's father to pick her up. He does so, but whatever happens happens, and she never makes it home. I really hope police know who he is and have talked to him.
Sounds plausible !

Following, but I’m leaning toward Cajairah being missing by choice.

It would be very difficult for a woman who is 35 weeks pregnant to disappear by choice. She would likely need some kind of medical care through childbirth; the child would have to be registered; she'd need financial and physical support following the birth of her baby, and she'd need housing. All of this would have to take place where she couldn't be traced, off the grid and away from anyone who might know her.

I just don't see it as a possibility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back