CA/Canada - Elisa Lam (21) - Los Angeles - 31-Jan-2013 -TIMELINE & MEDIA ONLY

Discussion in 'Elisa Lam' started by The Cheese, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

“But in a new episode of HLN'S Real Life Nightmare, a former LAPD detective revealed that a police reveals that a sniffer dog picked up her scent at a window which led onto a fire escape in the building.

In a clip shared exclusively with DailyMail.com, retired LAPD homicide detective Greg Kading says: 'Most people don't know that there was an alert.

'The dog did go down a hallway and alert at a window and that window leads directly out to the fire escape.'

Once outside, however, the dog lost the scent.”
    New details in unsolved water tank death of Elisa Lam | Daily Mail Online

margarita25 and rainynights like this.

2. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

Where are they getting that the lids "weighed 20 pounds"? The lids weren't large enough in size to weigh 20 pounds, and they were unsecured.

Lexiintoronto likes this.
  3. spacecowboy121

spacecowboy121 New Member

This is a very interesting post. All the information I see online says no phone was found. I tried the link but no video player there anymore. Wish I could see it.

4. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

She actually posted on her tumblr that she had lost her cell phone. I believe she lost it at some social event, because she said something like "the (social event) was awesome! I lost my phone though."

The video doesn't work for me either, but it's possible the reporter is wrong; or she did lose it, but it was eventually recovered at the hotel.

5. slytherin_rn

slytherin_rn New Member

Not sure if anyone else has been on her tumblr page (link found through another forum on here) but I went through her archives; there's a lot of interesting info on there. A lot of her posts are about her "big mouth" and needing to stop talking because it'll get her in trouble/hurt one day. Most of these posts are also from a month/two months before she was found dead. Wondering if she possibly had some altercation with someone? Here's a few of them:
    nouvelle/nouveau
    nouvelle/nouveau
    She also talks about liking a boy and being afraid to talk to him about it in one post, then a few days later posts this, about how he rejected her:
    nouvelle/nouveau
    She also talks about having depression a few times and how she's upset she couldn't help others in need. A lot of news articles are saying that the family said there's no history of mental illness, but it's possible she was keeping it from them. nouvelle/nouveau
    Also I read somewhere that her family says her trip didn't include stopping in LA, but she posts about planning her trip and includes LA in it. She asks if anyone wants to meet up on her trip. There's 65 notes (could be just likes or also replies/reblogs) on it, but I can't see who or what they are.
    Link to all of her posts about her trip: nouvelle/nouveau: Archive

She seemed to use her blog almost daily, so it must have been important to her and she was really open and vented often. I'm wondering if maybe tumblr would let her parents log into her account and review messages/replies? Does anyone know if this has already been done? I didn't see it anywhere. There could be some deeper stuff on there.

Edit: I found that the theme she used on the blog made it hard to see the text so I just pressed "ctrl-a" to highlight the entire page and more easily view it all if anyone is having trouble.

siamese-dream likes this.