CA - Carl Woolwine, 50, found in shallow grave, Kern County, 10 Oct 2015

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by facepalm, Oct 14, 2015.

1. facepalm

facepalm New Member

2. Loading...

3. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN New Member

4. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

5. steelman

steelman Former Member

You gotta be sh#**ng me. He was found in a shallow grave at the hands of these three people ? What the hell is going on here .............? Any chance these are cohorts of Max ? Friends of his daughter ?

Her father was beaten to death.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...ses-new-details-in-the-death-of-carl-woolwine

His daughter disappears in June, she's found running across country with a dude 30 years her senior, and then her dad is found in a shallow grave in October.......... okay..........anybody want to help me out here ? Coincidence or fallout ?

I expected a lot of anger and resentment after she was caught and sent back home.........I didn't expect this though. I think we need to all stand by for more charges to follow.

6. Coppertop15

Coppertop15 Member

Whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot.

Certainly didn't expect that. Whatever is going on in Bakersfield?

7. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Active Member

Wow. I didn't follow this case back in June, so I just went and read the entire thread. Now I'm intrigued...

8. fizzypop

fizzypop Member

I'm new to this thread too but did NOT expect this twist. You're reaction is exactly what mine was. OMG.

9. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Active Member

10. steelman

steelman Former Member

Trio accused of murder appears in court

There is a video at the link below that shows live video of the three people accused in Woolwines murder. Also in the same video, there is a short segment showing Max Kozak appearing in court on the original charges.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/video?videoId=248113083

11. steelman

steelman Former Member

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...-be-connected-to-the-search-for-carl-woolwine

Numerous pictures and photo's at this link of the three suspects and Carl Woolwine.

It's my understanding that the three suspects worked together at the ski resort area where Woolwine was found buried. No word yet as to motive, or if they were put up to it by someone. There is also a video at the above link. The woman that was arrested looks like a skinny string bean, I can't wait to hear what her role was in all of this.

12. steelman

steelman Former Member

In the video at this link, they talk about Carl Woolwine and how much he was liked in the community.
    They also show the actual hole that was dug to bury him in. The reporter is standing next to it. It looks hand dug to me, but it's pretty deep and wide.

The video explains that he was working at this ski resort area doing side jobs, since he had apparently been out of work for awhile now. That appears to be how he knew the three people accused in his murder. Still no word on motive.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/video?videoId=248113313

13. Damarna

Damarna Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Par

I'm still in shock. How can it not be connected in some way? Wow!

14. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

15. Cricket99

Cricket99 Active Member

He had to have stumbled onto something, if you know what I mean. Drugs or stealing, seems crazy. Beating signifies anger.

16. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin New Member

WTAF? Coincidence my ass. Amber and Mystery Max go missing, now this? Ann Rule would have been all over this one.

17. m_brown

m_brown New Member

Just crazy...I actually feel maybe it is a complete coincidence. But goodness, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. steelman

steelman Former Member

We can only hope it's a bizarre coincidence. If his daughter or Max had anything to do with this, no parent of a troubled teenager is safe anymore. Kids talk, ideas spread, copycats.....well......they copy.

19. facepalm

facepalm New Member

The Kern River Valley has a huge Methamphetamine problem. I wouldn't doubt if the perps were involved in that culture, especially judging the looks of the female suspect.

I wonder if Mr. Woolwine was targeted because he was thrown into the limelight due to Amber's search being fairly high-profile. It looks as if he was doing odd jobs including some work at the ski resort where his body was found. That is likely how he came into contact with the suspects.

20. facepalm

facepalm New Member

21. steelman

steelman Former Member

Wow, that is an EXCELLENT article and explanation of what happened. It would be nice if all of the cases on here had an in-depth report like that within a few days of the crime.

Everybody click on the link provided above this post by facepalm----it tells the whole story from beginning to end. There is also a video interview with the female suspect about what happened.

This apparently had nothing to do with Woolwines daughter, or Max.