GUILTY CA - Carl Woolwine, 50, found in shallow grave, Kern County, 10 Oct 2015

Wow, that is an EXCELLENT article and explanation of what happened. It would be nice if all of the cases on here had an in-depth report like that within a few days of the crime.

Everybody click on the link provided above this post by facepalm----it tells the whole story from beginning to end. There is also a video interview with the female suspect about what happened.

This apparently had nothing to do with Woolwines daughter, or Max.

Wow! I wonder if Rhynes had another motive besides being annoyed with Woolwine's comments to a woman who wasn't even his girlfriend! What in the world???

Wow! I wonder if Rhynes had another motive besides being annoyed with Woolwine's comments to a woman who wasn't even his girlfriend! What in the world???

I think you're right. He would have been in prison for life, long ago, if he shot every man that's ever irritated him. This whole thing is unbelievable.

http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/loca...arguments-ordered-in-alta-sierra-murder-trial

A mistrial has been declared for a man accused of murder at the Alta Sierra ski resort...

The jury on Thursday found Rhynes not guilty of first-degree murder and was hung on second-degree murder... Blenner said he expects Rhynes to be retried on the second-degree murder charge, and a court date has been set for July.

TV cameras were denied access to Thursday's proceedings on account of a beating Rhynes suffered Wednesday in jail. He had an ugly black eye and severe cuts on his head.

ertz would have had more of a reason as a jealous bf.

tommy and joan are not even in custody. must have been a sweetheart deal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back