GUILTY CA - Cedric Holland for attempted kidnapping of 7yo girl, Sacramento, 2013

this is crazy talk!! what makes these abductors so brave as to do these things in broad daylight, in front of others?! i can't even imagine what it would be like to be walking down the street with your kid(s) and have someone pull up and take one of them. i'd be an absolute mess. thank goodness she didn't let him get away with it! now we just need to track him down!

wow, with her whole family right there? That doesn't sit right with me....

ARREST!!!!

Sacramento County Sheriff's detectives have arrested a man in connection with street abduction of a 7-year-old girl about a week ago.

Cedric Lain Holland, 25, was booked into Sacramento County Jail Thursday night on suspicion of kidnapping to commit another crime and violation of parole.

He was taken into custody at his home. A vehicle believed to have been used by Holland during commission of the crime was also found at his residence and is being held for evidence

...Unspecified evidence from the scene was linked to Holland, according to the sheriff's department. Also, detectives believe that Holland "interacted" with the girl at a business the morning of the kidnapping.

"It is believed that Holland unsuccessfully attempted to lure the victim out of the business with him at that time," stated the sheriff's press release.
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archi...napping-of-girl-from-s-sacramento-street.html

May 2015:

Cedric Lain Holland will spend the remainder of his days in prison for kidnapping a 7-year-old girl from a south Sacramento street in 2013 and for repeatedly molesting the boy and another child.

Holland was sentenced Friday in Sacramento Superior Court to 495 years to life on 12 molestation counts and the kidnapping charges...

Holland was 25 and wearing a tracking device after a 2006 sentence for a child sex crime when he stalked and snatched the girl from her mother near 54th Street and 47th Avenue on May 11, 2013, then forced her into the trunk of his car. The girl eventually escaped and tumbled to the street where she called out to neighbors, “He stole me. He stole me.”

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article20526846.html#storylink=cpy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back