CA CA - Cerritos, W 91 @Bloomfield Ave, Wht/Hisp/Unc Fem16-25, UP85998, 'Mommy to Be' shirt, Oct'21

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP85998

Original

T-shirt similar to shirt decedent was wearing

Demographics

Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Uncertain
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Nickname/Alias--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years) 18-25
Estimated Year of Death 2021
Estimated PMI--
Height 5' 2"-5' 8"(62-68 inches) , Estimated
Weight Cannot Estimate

Circumstances

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found October 19, 2021
NamUs Case Created November 2, 2021
ME/C QA Reviewed--

Location Found

Location Cerritos, California 90703
County Los Angeles County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped) 33°52’38” N, 118°3’53” W
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery The decedent is a skeletonized individual of unknown age or race who was found in a foliage covered area north of a state route freeway onramp by a homeless person on an unknown recent date. The area is a known thoroughfare for transient individuals. No obvious encampments were located nearby. After several days the transient contacted law enforcement on 10/19/2021. The decedent was pronounced dead at 1930 hours due to obvious signs of death.

Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Physical Description

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color Unknown
Right Eye Color Unknown
Eye Description--

Distinctive Physical Features

Other distinctive physical characteristic
All natural crooked teeth

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing
Red/Pink Shirt (Ragdoll brand – unknown size) – “Mommy to Be” on front
Black Bra (STRMLine Intimates brand) – size 34C
Sweatpants (Pepe brand) – size M – illegible writing on one leg
Red Pullover Lightweight Hoodie (The Slope brand) – size M
Gray Sweater – unknown brand or size
Black Ankle Socks – illegible brand but has green writing near toes
On the Body

Clothing
Gray Jacket (Old Navy brand) – size L
Near the Body

Jewelry
One earring found on right side of skull
On the Body

My first thought when I saw the shirt was Etsy, but I see that it was from a brand called Ragdoll. I googled them, and there is a pretty decent selection of secondhand Ragdoll clothes for sale on Poshmark, Depop and Thredup - could a women's Mommy to be Shirt from Ragdoll be traced from Poshmark or Depop?

My first thought when I saw the shirt was Etsy, but I see that it was from a brand called Ragdoll. I googled them, and there is a pretty decent selection of secondhand Ragdoll clothes for sale on Poshmark, Depop and Thredup - could a women's Mommy to be Shirt from Ragdoll be traced from Poshmark or Depop?

I think the brand is all over the place, so that could be a challenge. Plus, it could have also been a donation to a homeless shelter.

I think the brand is all over the place, so that could be a challenge. Plus, it could have also been a donation to a homeless shelter.

That's also true.

Hoping for answers soon!

Josefina Angel missing from Rancho Mirage CA (110 miles away).

Height5' 4" - 5' 8" (64 - 68 Inches)
Weight130 - 170 lbs

Subject reported missing by estranged family. Subject moved from Las Vegas, NV to the Coachella Valley area in California and was last contacted in August 2021 in Rancho Mirage, CA.

Front four teeth distinctively crooked.

If they estimate her year of death as 2021 would she be skeletonised that quick? I'm confused

If they estimate her year of death as 2021 would she be skeletonised that quick? I'm confused
Josefina’s family states that they last spoke with her in August of 2021, so depending on if it was the first of the month or the end of the month, that would be a PMI of somewhere between 49-79 days.

I can’t say what the rate of decomposition would be for that time period in the elements of that area but noted that the physical traits match up, including visibly crooked teeth.

Also, the location of MP vs location where UID was found is not that far apart within the state of CA.

Josefina’s family states that they last spoke with her in August of 2021, so depending on if it was the first of the month or the end of the month, that would be a PMI of somewhere between 49-79 days.

I can’t say what the rate of decomposition would be for that time period in the elements of that area but noted that the physical traits match up, including visibly crooked teeth.

Also, the location of MP vs location where UID was found is not that far apart within the state of CA.
Hi caring, not questioning your possible match, just maybe when they figure the victim passed

Hi caring, not questioning your possible match, just maybe when they figure the victim passed
I just submitted to NamUs so hopefully Josefina can be reviewed quickly against UP since it wasn’t that long ago.

That’s totally fine. Questioning and working together is how we can apply deductive reasoning. I always welcome (and usually ask for) others for opinion or comments. I appreciated your post.

I just submitted to NamUs so hopefully Josefina can be reviewed quickly against UP since it wasn’t that long ago.

That’s totally fine. Questioning and working together is how we can apply deductive reasoning. I always welcome (and usually ask for) others for opinion or comments. I appreciated your post.
I'm trawling the unidentified posts to do with the allenstown case, looking for Denise, Denise and Mc mom. Hence why I was looking here and asking questions;) hopefully you can help another doe get her name back

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back