Found Safe CA - Cheriyah Dizon, 8, & Aaron Safran, 12, playing outside apartment, Sacramento, 23 Aug 2021

Looks like their bio-mother has made some bad choices. Loaded pistol, drugs lead to arrests in Rohnert Park
The man was on felony probation for a previous vehicle theft, had a loaded 9mm semi-automatic pistol. Also A large amount of marijuana, as well as heroin and methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia and a high-capacity magazine, were also discovered in the vehicle.

Wow. It is scary to think of what those kids might be going through. The mother was homeless at the time she took them, so wonder where they have been staying. I hope that the man who was arrested with her (or another like him) isn't with them.

The latest article was dated 9/23. There was a news video with the article that was posted upthread, but that link isn't working for me. I'm posting a link for the video and article...hope it works. The adoptive mom says in this video that the bio mom posted something on the internet, and the children were in the background, so seems like they are definitely with her. I'm also posting a link for a 9/14 article that has a picture of the mother that is self-explanatory.

Authorities say biological mother abducted 2 missing kids | abc10.com

Woman wanted for kidnapping two children in South Sacramento | abc10.com

Two siblings reported missing from Sacramento County more than three months ago were found safe in Las Vegas and reunited with family, authorities said Tuesday, after the children were allegedly abducted by their biological mother for the second time since 2019.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article256404101.html#storylink=cpy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back