CA - Children's author in O.C. charged in sexual assault of 12-year-old girl

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by MorenoI, Apr 4, 2011.

1. MorenoI

MorenoI New Member

2. Loading...

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

"Mr. Mike" unfortunately has another victim. Another child has come forward and he's been rearrested.

Here's his Website and all you'd ever want to know about "Mr. Mike"

http://www.beetlebugbooks.com/kids/

4. teedie2

teedie2 Active Member

Looks like his first book was published in 1998, so he got the name "Mr. Mike" before that. That would be when he was in charge of an after-school program at an elementary school.

Wonder exactly how long he has been practicing his "hobby?"

I'm so glad that the mother was paying attention to her daughter's reactions, and got something done about it.

5. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

Absolutely great little rhyme and illustration at Mr. Mike's website....

Also, according to his bio page, he loves to travel to "far away places". Dandy.

6. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

7. Filly

Oh he77 no. I hope he's locked up right now. What a great way for Mr. Mike to get a kids name and addy offering a prize.

Unfortunately Mrs. Mike and he recently adopted two children from another country. However they are older kids. So far it looks like Mr. Mike just decided to abuse girls.

That guy was all over the place with kids around. I just want them to all go away. I want them all to just control their da&n selves and knock it the he77 off and leave kids to their innocence.

8. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

uggggh

9. Filly

:banghead::furious::sick:He took the victim who is a friend of the family to Sea World and orally copulated her.

What a lousey, rotten POS!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck did that poor kid get through each day since then? How did she react when she had to got an aquarium? For cripes sake even if she saw a fish.

Warning article can get ya mighty PO'd. His Mugshot sure don't look like his stupid a*s Mr. Mike pictures where he's all smiling. Predator!!!!!!!!!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...log+(L.A.+Now)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

10. MorenoI

MorenoI New Member

Oh my.....I am more than sure he has assualted more children. He was contracted by the state to do HOME visits children with disabilites.