CA CA - Christopher, 3, & Lisa Zaharias, 15 mos, Santa Ana, 20 Nov 1987

What’s so surprising about this case is you have a druggie telling her friend that if she left Lou, she would have to go into hiding and change her identity.

And then that’s exactly what she did and got away with it.

That’s the surprising part.

There is a woman on fb that looks a lot like Susane and she's friend with a very very good friend of the gammill family, the name of the woman is Susanne and she have a son who looks a lot like chris but there is no sister, i dont know!

There is a woman on fb that looks a lot like Susane and she's friend with a very very good friend of the gammill family, the name of the woman is Susanne and she have a son who looks a lot like chris but there is no sister, i dont know!

What are the initials of the Gammill family member? I looked on FB on all the family members that I could think of, but couldn’t find a friend with that name.

What are the initials of the Gammill family member? I looked on FB on all the family members that I could think of, but couldn’t find a friend with that name.

i can't find much Gammills but i found Nosal's ... JN (Priest), CG (YOUNG WOMAN) and the woman that are a very good friends is last name Papas

i can't find much Gammills but i found Nosal's ... JN (Priest), CG (YOUNG WOMAN) and the woman that are a very good friends is last name Papas

I know who you are talking about now. If you look on the Find the Zaharias Kids FB page, this has been discussed, but I don’t think anything ever became of it.

I know who you are talking about now. If you look on the Find the Zaharias Kids FB page, this has been discussed, but I don’t think anything ever became of it.

yes, i know and i've tried to make my own "investigation" but there is no much about this persons on internet, just the normal, but the thing is the son looks exactly like Chris would look like at least to me

Her ties
I asked the person in charge of the facebook page what the connection to Greensburg is and she said that Susan has family from here. Greensburg is a City, but not really big.... I told the person to message me the names of the people in Greensburg, she said she did, but I never received it.

I thought by possibly knowing the names of the relatives, I could know them or know someone who does..
there are to a minister you have to go threw the missing FB page all the info about the reason for the ties to those areas are there . I deep dived some fbs and found possible matches and sent them to Luis but nothing came of it that I know of .

I asked the person in charge of the facebook page what the connection to Greensburg is and she said that Susan has family from here. Greensburg is a City, but not really big.... I told the person to message me the names of the people in Greensburg, she said she did, but I never received it.

I thought by possibly knowing the names of the relatives, I could know them or know someone who does..
here is a link to a post
about greenburg connection Louis Zaharias

Last edited:
2b3a29a7bcec2905da3cf2b9693b6a51.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
That looks like a side by side I did a few years ago

Thank you for checking. It must have been very convincing paperwork. Otherwise, he totally fits. I wonder who his father and mother are/were, but we can’t go any further with this, unfortunately. Sigh.
Those ears though. It's the one thing that DOES NOT change. They are identical (IMO). I have to wonder if Dad was a freak and they worried for their lives. I guess we will NEVER know that truth. There seems to be a lack of Lisa in those photos or even FB friends. Has anyone found anyone matching her description? Did she maybe have her name changed?

there is a woman that looks a lot like Susan, i randomly found her and she's a very good friend of one the Papas daughters,but i can't find anything about her family, i couldn't find any pics of family in any social

Currently listening to the Vanished Podcast on Chris and Lisa, super interesting and very heartbreaking. I hope someday we will know what happened.
When I saw your post, I decided to check it out too and wow, I am glad I did. I learned a lot that I didn’t know before and was so emotional listening to their Dad talk about taking Christopher to the circus and riding in the Trans Am together. I want this case solved so badly and like the podcast stated, it seems so solvable! How has their mom managed to hide them for so long? I am wondering if maybe they moved out of the country. Just curious if anyone has any theories?

Yeah it’s a very sad situation, Susan stole all those precious years to her children's and Louis, for what i know she manage to live another life with the help of her family, friends and the church, changing their names, living in a different place, not telling the kids the truth and that's not fair, Louis is a good man who never gave up, he spent his time, money and health looking for justice

I honestly thought this case would be solved by now. I makes me so sad for Louis.
Susan's family that is keeping all these secrets and the children's whereabouts makes me sick. I hope one day it all comes back to get them.

On the Help Find the Zaharias Children Facebook page there are new age progressed photos of Susan, Chris, and Lisa.
Thank you for posting this. Each time I see a new age progression for the kids, I cannot get over how different it seems from the previous one. Can anyone confirm Susan’s natural eye color? I am sure with colored contacts it can be easily changed but it seems to look different in this new picture.

Bumping for dad Louis.

I woke up thinking about this case today. With the large reward in this case, I just can’t believe that if Susan’s family members knew where she and the kids were, that no one would turn her in. I get that the closest to her might not, but surely there might be cousins or ex’s that would.

Has Susan really hidden herself and her kids away? Did her parents foot the bill for new identities, housing, etc.? Susan may keep in touch with a select few, but those people probably can’t say where she is. Mail is probably forwarded from one P.O. Box to another. Email addresses that can’t be traced, burner phones.

Family might be supporting her and her kids financially, but really? The kids are grown adults. Do they not have relationships and jobs? Either of them? If they do or have, none of their people know about the reward? I just can’t believe it.

I’ve looked at a few family members/friends on FB. Look to be living normal lives with normal jobs. Not appearing to be wealthy and living the high life. I’m sorry, but none of those people would turn her in for the reward money?

Ok, let’s say there are only one or two close family member who know. Have they not shared info with anyone after all these years? I am just stymied that the reward money alone is not enough to have had Susan caught a long, long time ago.

And, after I say all this, I did a quick Google search and can’t find any MSM link that says there is a reward. I thought it was 250k. No reward?

Bumping for dad Louis.

I woke up thinking about this case today. With the large reward in this case, I just can’t believe that if Susan’s family members knew where she and the kids were, that no one would turn her in. I get that the closest to her might not, but surely there might be cousins or ex’s that would.

Has Susan really hidden herself and her kids away? Did her parents foot the bill for new identities, housing, etc.? Susan may keep in touch with a select few, but those people probably can’t say where she is. Mail is probably forwarded from one P.O. Box to another. Email addresses that can’t be traced, burner phones.

Family might be supporting her and her kids financially, but really? The kids are grown adults. Do they not have relationships and jobs? Either of them? If they do or have, none of their people know about the reward? I just can’t believe it.

I’ve looked at a few family members/friends on FB. Look to be living normal lives with normal jobs. Not appearing to be wealthy and living the high life. I’m sorry, but none of those people would turn her in for the reward money?

Ok, let’s say there are only one or two close family member who know. Have they not shared info with anyone after all these years? I am just stymied that the reward money alone is not enough to have had Susan caught a long, long time ago.

And, after I say all this, I did a quick Google search and can’t find any MSM link that says there is a reward. I thought it was 250k. No reward?
I don’t specifically remember hearing of a reward but I agree with everything that you have mentioned. I am in awe that they have evaded being located for so long. I am wondering if maybe the kids are in the dark about their true identities and/or are being raised abroad somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back