GUILTY CA - Christopher Cejas, 12, beaten to death, Sacramento, 21 Aug 2002

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by cathieq, Jul 7, 2006.

1. cathieq

cathieq New Member

A convicted child molester was sentenced Friday in Sacramento Superior Court to 75 years and 8 months to life in prison for starving and beating to death his 12-year-old son.

"It is so fundamental to human nature to love your own children," said Judge Gary S. Mullen in a voice cracking with emotion.

"Even the most harden criminals in our prisons can't imagine how a father can to this," the judge told Andrew Anthony Cejas...

...Alex Chirino, 39, who with her parents raised the boy most of his life in North Carolina, had let the father "bond" with his son for what was initially to be a a few weeks. After receiving news of the murder, she was institutionalized and hasn't been able to talk about her son since...
    http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/14275922p-15085435c.html

Sometimes it is all I can do to restrain myself...I am glad the father got a tough sentence - Still, it just isn't tough enough.

2. Loading...

3. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

He won't be released from prison, although I agree the sentence isn't what the crime warranted. Unfortunately it was all the judge could give him.

:behindbar

4. LA2RK

LA2RK New Member

The father and stepmother from hell! Why do we continue to let POS like this live? They should be maggot chow at a body farm.

5. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From August 2010:

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2010/08/ask-sacto911-ch.html