CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy delusions of persecution, omnipotence, megalomania, and messiahship, Batman!

Wow, really? I'm so pizzed. Surely I'm not the only one. ? Anyone?

Oh I'm pizzed. My posts detail my feelings on this.
They were wrong no matter how you slice this.
And if they weren't? Then ALL traffic needs to be blocked off to ALL target's houses.

New link for the manhunt in the scanner forum. Scorekeeper found another scanner link for Big Bear too.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198228"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Remember to keep scanner posts in the private forum. :tyou:

Let me see if I can explain my concerns in this situation...

So, we have a deranged ex cop who is out killing people. This is the main issue that needs to be dealt with.

Unfortunately... it is NOT the issue many are focusing on, if you look around a bit. It goes back to how this started.

This deranged ex cop is doing this because HE feels another officer used excessive force... and he was fired for that belief. (That's the basics.)

So now we have 2, possibly 3 vehicles fired on by officers.
Vehicles who held completely innocent bystanders.
One was two women delivering newspapers, shot at repeatedly through the back of the vehicle.
Another was driving down the road doing nothing wrong, he was intentionally rammed and then shot at through the windshield.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_...rs-arrival-shoot-3-innocent?source=rss_viewed

BOTH were NOT Nissan Titans.... period. They were Toyota and Honda.
That is basically the definition of excessive force. Neither vehicle was threatening and there was not probable cause it would be.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8984352

Now, the public is looking at this and saying "Wow... those cops really are jumping the gun. Maybe the dude was right to begin with."

THIS is how riots get started.
THIS is how killers get support.
The cops need to protect themselves but make sure they don't kill any innocent people in the process. :please:

I can only imagine what would happen if riots started and LE had to try and focus on THAT too.
That would be the perfect opportunity for the suspect to do the most damage. :twocents:

Stay safe. I believe his big beef is with LA, but one never knows with this Cray Cray. He would stand out in the Thousand Oaks area.

I'm sleuthing from the safety of my bed... With a hubby and 2 dogs. The snoring currently coming from all 3 sounds like a helicopter. Pretty sure no bad guys (or anyone!) will be breaking in to my house tonite!

G'night, all...as evidenced by my confused posting, I'm pretty fried. LOL. So I'll catch up with everyone in the am...praying to God that Dorner is located and caught when I get up.

Best-
Herding Cats

Night!!

So, we have a deranged ex cop who is out killing people. This is the main issue that needs to be dealt with.

Unfortunately... it is NOT the issue many are focusing on, if you look around a bit. It goes back to how this started.

This deranged ex cop is doing this because HE feels another officer used excessive force... and he was fired for that belief. (That's the basics.)

One was two women delivering newspapers, shot at repeatedly through the back of the vehicle.
Another was driving down the road doing nothing wrong, he was intentionally rammed and then shot at through the windshield.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_...rs-arrival-shoot-3-innocent?source=rss_viewed

That is basically the definition of excessive force. Neither vehicle was threatening and there was not probable cause it would be.

Now, the public is looking at this and saying "Wow... those cops really are jumping the gun. Maybe the dude was right to begin with."

The cops need to protect themselves but make sure they don't kill any innocent people in the process. :please:

I can only imagine what would happen if riots started and LE had to try and focus on THAT too.
That would be the perfect opportunity for the suspect to do the most damage. :twocents:

According to what was reportedx on our local news, the guy did not report his training officer for excessive force until 6 weeks after the incident. And that was right after she had written a bad review of him in the field.

There were other witnesses at the incident who denied this guys version ----which he did not come forward with for a month and a half.

I don't see any evidence at this time, of any rioting. Everyone here are very frightened. He shot that wonderful young couple on Super Bowl Sunday. People here are very angry about that.

The people who were shot at were not seriously wounded, thank goodness.

Both women are okay. It's a bad day for LE in Los Angeles. Praying they get this crazy guy before anyone else gets hurt.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...les&id=8984352
Yes, as I previously posted, they're "OK". How "OK" can you be after getting shot in the hand or the BACK (by LE), as someone innocently going about their day? Few posters seem to share my sentiments. This issue is important.

Obviously, this madman needs to be "neutralized" immediately, lest anyone misunderstand me.

I've read a lot of tweets today and boy they are basing a riot on one side of the facts. Dorners. There's many haters of LAPD & there's very high crime areas where tweeters are hating the LE. Of course I won't post who is fuming a lot of the direction this is headed as I find it too one sided at the moment. I've read some of the manifest and some of the docs of Dorner vs. LAPD.

I've requested a scanner rewind of the Torrance incident if it's available.

Even if he painted, removed the roof rack and changed the plate... he did NOT turn his Nissan into a Toyota or a Honda!

So was this truck stolen?
They couldn't run the registration and find out it was a Gray Nissan Titan?
Because that might be different. I saw a road camera with a picture of the truck, so I was pretty sure they knew it was a NISSAN.

However, even if they weren't sure on the type of truck, it STILL wouldn't make this okay.

If there had been a baby in the back of that truck, we may very well be talking about another fatality.

If it WAS him and he'd thrown a pipe bomb out, what good does it do to shoot him at that point? It's already been thrown.

Had they waited and not shot first, they would have quickly realized what was happening when they kept throwing.

They should have just cancelled all newspaper deliveries and put in place a curfew.
If they were going to be that quick to shoot they should have told everyone to just stay off the roads..

There is just no way to make this acceptable. They reacted before thinking, which they are NOT supposed to do. :twocents:

Wow. I didn't know about the other 2 incidents. :(

Hopefully when I finally go to sleep, I will wake up and find this all to be a nitemare, not reality. :( Wishful thinking.

I think most of us understand and share those same concerns. A madman killer is on the loose and the people who are supposed to protect us all are the targets. Everyone is on edge, fight or flight mode I guess. I can FEEL the anxious static in the air. Innocent people have been killed and hurt, this is a very scary situation. It honestly feels like the Wild West or something. It's just all so scary and unreal.

Holy delusions of persecution, omnipotence, megalomania, and messiahship, Batman!

Exactly. And when a person does such horrible things as this man does, ALL their credibility goes out the window for me. I am very well aware of the pervasiveness of racism in our country. But I think this guy is delusional and sees persecution where none has occurred.

I hope tomorrow is a safer day for LE and the public.

I don't think the ex-cop is doing this because he feels another officer used excessive force. He has a long list of grievances that go back to his childhood. He is a delusional nut and IMO, few are going to believe he has a point, regardless of his race, regardless of on-going and pervasive racism in our country and regardless of the tragic and negligent shootings of innocent bystanders, by LE, which were connected to this case. :moo:

Yes, as I previously posted, they're "OK". How "OK" can you be after getting shot in the hand or the BACK (by LE), as someone innocently going about their day? Few posters seem to share my sentiments. This issue is important.

Obviously, this madman needs to be "neutralized" immediately, lest anyone misunderstand me.
Although they are okay physically, I am sure they are a mess mentally. Furthermore, I am sure, if LE could take it back, they certainly would! You are correct, the "issue" is important, but there is a madman on the loose and he needs to be apprehended ASAP. LE screwed up, big time. They can't change that and they will pay dearly, with their jobs and with the almighty $$$. Nothing will justify what they did..nothing. Does that make anyone feel better? NO. The only way I will feel better, is when Christopher Dorner is caught. Since he won't go out without a fight and is prepared to die, it's a matter of how many innocent people he takes with him. My thoughts and prayers are with LE tonight. Praying they catch this monster ASAP. There will be plenty of time to critic LE, in regards to Dorner. JMO

He killed an Asian woman and her African American boyfriend, because he was angry with her father. I am not going to accept him as a Civil Rights Activist. :furious:

I understand. I agree completely, I'm sure most here do. The problem at the moment is that this man is currently on the loose. Until he is caught the possibility of more shootings, police deaths, citizen deaths and injuries (or worse) by overzealous cops is still very real. We're all scared out here and that includes the police which isn't a comforting feeling.

According to what was reportedx on our local news, the guy did not report his training officer for excessive force until 6 weeks after the incident. And that was right after she had written a bad review of him in the field.

There were other witnesses at the incident who denied this guys version ----which he did not come forward with for a month and a half.

I don't see any evidence at this time, of any rioting. Everyone here are very frightened. He shot that wonderful young couple on Super Bowl Sunday. People here are very angry about that.

The people who were shot at were not seriously wounded, thank goodness.

I realize all of that... I am just presenting it as it is being presented online.

Just a few of this guys FAN facebook already have 1300+ likes! :what::what:
That is enough right there to cause LAPD a lot of trouble if they all get together!

I am fully aware that the people who were shot at were not seriously hurt.
However, if YOU were doing your job late at night... and had your headlights off in order to be considerate, not to disturb sleeping people...

Would you be "okay" if you were shot at by police dozens of times?

I seriously considered a paper route when my kids were babies. They slept best in the car and I thought it was a great compromise!

We are extremely lucky that there was no one in the backseat of that Toyota.
I don't think they would have escaped with as little injury as the front seat occupants did.

My point is, the more innocent people LAPD shoots at... the more support the suspect is going to get.
That isn't what anyone wants. And I HIGHLY doubt that the cops who shot at innocent people will lose their jobs. :twocents:

I don't think there will be anymore misfires like that. And I bet those cops will be punished, written up and possibly demoted, after this is all over. JMO

I have no doubt there are many fans of this killer. Lots and lots of people HATE cops. But this guy has been targeting innocent people of color. That young interracial couple that he killed were totally innocent.

If he had just killed the retired cops who fired him, he might have more public support. But I don't see anyone rioting in support of this coldblooded killer. He shot an innocent black man who had NOTHING to do with this 'betrayal' he writes about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni