CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Please!

Could we please stick to the subject at hand.

Please stick to main stream media articles.

Definitely keep any political overtones out of the discussion. This is NOT a political issue but a human issue.

tia
fran

I'm sorry but this guy had a chip on his shoulder that he wouldn't let go. His writing began when he was 6. Six!

Good grief! He remembers all the bad things in his life, since he was a little child. Guess the good things didn't count? :what:

Life is no guarantee that everything will go your way. You need to roll with the punches and regroup when need be.

As far as I'm concerned, the minute he went against the law and began allegedly murdering innocent people, he lost all argument on his side, in my book!

JMHO
fran

Per live news conference on Channel 2 (CBS), Chief Beck is reopening Dorner's case against LAPD.

Is the CBS Live Video working for anyone?

It didn't for me it said under the video you needed Silver Light and showed I had an older version, updated it and it said I would need to restart....so I missed it.

In that article it says the call was traced to Vancouver, WA.... I LIVE IN VANCOUVER!
:panic:

So the same day his car was burning in Big Bear he supposedly taunted one of his victims via a phone call traced to Vancouver... Wow...

I hope they catch this guy soon. My thoughts go out to the victims. I cant imagine what it's like to be victimized and then taunted by the scum.

Could be a somebody else calling. A lot of people like that are out there. Was there anything specific that make them think it was Dorner who made that call?

I'm sorry but this guy had a chip on his shoulder that he wouldn't let go. His writing began when he was 6. Six!

Good grief! He remembers all the bad things in his life, since he was a little child. Guess the good things didn't count? :what:

Life is no guarantee that everything will go your way. You need to roll with the punches and regroup when need be.

As far as I'm concerned, the minute he went against the law and began allegedly murdering innocent people, he lost all argument on his side, in my book!

JMHO
fran
Yes, He had a chip on his shoulder and used life events as an excuse.
I agree with all else of your post. He's making excuses to kill innocent people. :banghead::moo:

And...what good will that do? :waitasec:
It's not like LE hasn't been reviewing the manifesto letter by letter.:moo:

I have no idea either. I don't think he is getting his job back.

I have no idea either. I don't think he is getting his job back.

I agree. That's not going to happen. Besides thiss man is smart.
He will know if LE officers are trying to pull one over his eyes.
imo

JMHO
fran

Thank you. He is a mass murderer and like pretty much all of them, there is nothing to their allegations of persecution except delusion and a narcissistic sense of entitlement.

A tactical maneuver, imo

if there is merit to his claims they won't admit it because it will make him too much of a hero to some. Its just lip service. Its too bad that he chose not to make his claims in a more positive way to spur LAPD into action.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good grief! How many places did this guy have his stuff strewn around!?

just wonderin'
fran

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...-gear-found-inside-christopher-dorners-truck/

Elsewhere in Buena Park, Irvine police confirmed to CBS2 that detectives served a search warrant Friday evening at a storage locker belonging to Dorner.

According to a public information officer, items of evidence were collected.

Plus, fwiw and IMHO, although there were a number of items recovered from his burned out truck, he was a regular at that gun shop in the Vegas area for a few years. I'm bettin' he has LOTS of stuff left. imo, fran

Anyone who can murder innocent people won't get my support ever, come hell or high water...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong