CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way he will come out of this alive. He will take his own life before he goes to jail Imo. It goes back to earlier post of death by cop also.

I am still not so sure. Sucks that the cabin doesn't have a phone. I wouldn't mind seeing him shot to death but I am not convinced he has what it takes to end his own life.

The fact he ran to Big Bear and holed up for days kind of implies he is too much of a coward to end it in a blaze of glory.

Are we sure that he is still in that cabin? I have a rotten feeling that he might have slipped away.

wherever they are on fox11 they are not checking cars anymore.. letting them through

I am furious with the Fox reporter that said she wouldn't release the name, and then described the victim in detail. How insensitive...and that's the nicest thing I can say.
Sadly, that's media heads for you. Lots of breathless sensationalism, with no real empathy for the victims of these tragedies. I finally turned off the station I was listening to. After all, the guy will be caught or shot, eventually. And I simply do not want to patronize people who seem to care more about sensationalistic sound bytes than they do the victims caught up in these tragic maelstroms.

I know a lot of folks feel like he's a "suicide by cop" guy, but would he really allow the police that "victory" of killing him?

I thought he'd do it himself--master of his own ship and all that.

He wants to be seen as a martyr hero who died unjustly at the hands of what he claimed are corrupt cops, so he'll want to be killed suicide-by-cop style. That's his singular mission. So I don't believe he'll take his own life.

The latest from @crimeshutterbug who is at the scene of the #Dorner barricade: Multiple fire trucks just arrived

I know a lot of folks feel like he's a "suicide by cop" guy, but would he really allow the police that "victory" of killing him?

I thought he'd do it himself--master of his own ship and all that.

He will go down by cops without any issue thinking he is being killed bc they want to cover things up. In his head he is dying for a cause. The people that are calling him a hero etc will try to make it seem like the big bad cops killed him to cover things up.

I read an interesting post on Yahoo about a reporter being wounded... but now Yahoo seems to have closed their comments section !

Who wants to bet $$$$ he commits suicide within the next couple hours? I say he is dead by 10 CST.

I'm setting up a new thread so be ready to move over when I bring back a link.

:seeya:
fran

Around 12:20pm PST police received a call from (take your pick) a woman and her daughter/a home owner and her cleaning woman that they had been tied up and their vehicle stolen by someone resembling Dorner. California Dept. of Fish and Game officers spotted vehicle, engaged with suspect. Gunfire. Suspect fled on foot and within the hour has been reported holed up in another cabin, with "hundreds of rounds" of gunfire exchanged. At least two LE shot. Multiple MSM now reporting one San Bernadino County sheriff's officer has died.

Thank you! Exactly what I wanted! :blowkiss:

Loma Linda hospital staff member: Sad day for the hospital, sad day for San Bernadino Sheriffs Department. But wouldn't comment on condition of the patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow