CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty bad for the owner(s) of that cabin. :(

As well as everyone else who had loved ones killed and hurt by this guy. How senseless.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BREAKING: There are tracks leading away from the cabin towards a horse coral. Unconfirmed reports from @CBSNews.

Since he might not want to burn to death like they did in Texas, he might.

In my opinion

I also believe he would never allow the police he hated so much to take his life.

That's a big ole fire too.

He makes me sick. The PD is such a close knit family. All of them are hurting. And another wife, mother, father, and likely children are mourning. All because of this man. I hope so badly this ends tonight. My heart breaks for the LAPD. Even if Dorner was treated wrong earlier in his life I do not care and I dont want to hear about it.

Yeah apparently knocking and yelling out "POLICE! Anyone in there???" wasn't a good way of finding a fugitive.

Sure wasn't.
Are they sure he is in that cabin right now?

Several LEO and their family will breathe easier and sleep better tonight. Bless them.

He murdered another officer :( And still people want to give this man the benefit of the doubt. He is a murderer. He is sick. I hope he is killed tonight. He is not worth more lives. It is obvious he is not going to try to be taken peacefully like some posters here want. He will only take more lives if officers attempt that.

Too much of a chance for him getting a not-guilty imo. It's best for everyone if they can end it tonight.

Too much of a chance for him getting a not-guilty imo. It's best for everyone if they can end it tonight.

So we should just end the judicial system as we know it tonight. To be fair-there are MANY innocent people on death row right now. Not choosing sides..just sayin'....

BREAKING: There are tracks leading away from the cabin towards a horse coral. Unconfirmed reports from @CBSNews.

Not a bad thing if they were trying to get him out in the open. Easier to see what he is doing if he's outside in a horse corral than inside a building, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752