Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in to say I'm so glad someone is going to be held responsible for this reprehensible crime and I can't believe it was over before it even began. It breaks your heart to know so many people were searching and praying and these poor boys were long gone. Let's hope for swift and severe justice for these monsters.

California moves to dismantle US’s largest death row

Too bad. If any case merits death penalty, I would vote for this one. Killing toddlers. And threatening other children? Wow.

I hate these cases. But I hope that what is also identified is how these boys ended up in this home. There needs to be transparency in adoption placement process.

This trial is going to be overwhelming. I pray for the jurors. I wouldn't want to have to listen in minutiae about these murders.

We no longer have to respect the Wests as "victims"!!! They are perpetrators, which we have known for months.

I saw something interesting in the indictment. It says that they influenced others to help them cover up their crime. I want to know what that was about.

Specifically:

induced others to participate in the commission of the crime or occupied a position of leadership or dominance of other participants in it’s commission...
The other kids perhaps? Forcing them to lie? Even if they didn’t witness the murders, they would certainly know the last time they’d seen their brothers. Maybe Grandma too?

I saw something interesting in the indictment. It says that they influenced others to help them cover up their crime. I want to know what that was about.

Specifically:

induced others to participate in the commission of the crime or occupied a position of leadership or dominance of other participants in it’s commission...

I wonder if that means the other children they have. I have also wondered if the other children ended up saying something that led the authorities to this arrest.

Specifically:

My guess is it was the other children.

TW came across as such a strange and stiff character. I’m horrified but I can’t honestly say I’m completely surprised. Everything about their lives sounded so secretive and controlled. I imagined a very controlling disciplinarian, but I didn’t see an actual :”stone cold monster. And that’s what they are. It doesn’t bear thinking about what those children went through - both the brothers who died and their elder siblings. They must have had the most terrifying lives.

Also someone asked for pics of the RV and I have some but they’re from social media so I don’t think I can post but you’ll find interesting info and pics in the Kern Scanner FB group.

I knew from day one those 2 animals cause the deaths of these precious babies! <modsnip> what the hell is wrong with this world? We are seeing war, we have seen for many years children being exploited, murdered, and manipulated! Boys will be boys full of life and energy, I believe the adopted mom might have been the main source for this crime. Just an opinion but the gifts, the shaking on camera, the distance in her eyes...the adopted mom! Did the adopted dad .....?

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew from day one those 2 animals cause the deaths of these precious babies! <modnsip>, what the hell is wrong with this world? We are seeing war, we have seen for many years children being exploited, murdered, and manipulated! Boys will be boys full of life and energy, I believe the adopted mom might have been the main source for this crime. Just an opinion but the gifts, the shaking on camera, the distance in her eyes...the adopted mom! Did the adopted dad .....?

Funny because I saw her as the submissive partner in the interviews they did. I saw her uncertainty and looking for reassurance from him. He was strangely cold and robotic. Didn’t help that he dressed like he was about to go on night ops either to be fair.

Either way, she was complicit and involved. No pass from me no matter what the situation was. And I don’t mean to lower the tone but their visit to a sex shop shortly after the disappearance when media were following their every move was just off the charts weird.

Pair of absolute oddballs. It now makes a lot of sense why some parts of their family were noticeably less vehement and measured about defending them outright. They will have known the pair of them were strange fish.

“Rambunctious” sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Trezell West and Jacqueline West were arrested Tuesday night on murder and other charges in an indictment returned by a grand jury..."

2 California brothers died 3 months before adoptive parents reported them missing, DA says
From the link:

Zimmer said that a week after the boys were reported missing "crucial information came to light" that brought in the involvement of police in Bakersfield, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) west of California City.

This would have been around the time they were searching the the Cal City home. MOO

CA - CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE - NO DISCUSSION

CA - CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE - NO DISCUSSION

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads