Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Boys, 3 and 4, missing from California City | KGET 17

Police say two boys, ages 3 and 4, have gone missing.

An employee at the California City Police Department said she hadn’t been told by her lieutenant to release their names.

[...]

“2 MISSING MALE JUVENILES, LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN. ” from California City Police Department : Nixle
TWO MISSING MALE JUVENILES LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN. FIRST WILL BE A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 3 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS. SECOND WILL BE A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 4 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR SEE SUBJECTS MATCHING DESCRIPTION CONTACT THE CALIFORNIA CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT, (760) 373-8606.

10700 block of Aspen Ave - Google Maps

Case Archive (courtesy of Websleuths member AmandaReconwith)

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE THREAD *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been absolutely nothing in any approved sources to indicate these boys are disabled.

Also, discussion about possible financial gain on behalf of the adoptive parents is not victim friendly.

Posts related to the above have been removed. Please move on from those discussions.

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread has become rife with TOS violations.

Rumors are not allowed. The only information that is allowed for discussion is from MSM, LE, or other WS approved sources. If what you are discussing is not from those approved sources, it is not allowed.

Sleuthing anyone not officially named by LE as POIs or suspects is not allowed.

Making insinuations or direct accusations or bashing anyone is not allowed. This includes family. Members may respectfully discuss what is contained in MSM or what has been released by LE or other WS approved sources.

Only 1 video by the AV group has been allowed because it contains the neighbor’s surveillance video for discussion. Commentary by the hosts is not allowed .. only comments about the surveillance video itself. No other podcast by them has been approved and that decision has not changed.

This is Tricia's house, Tricia's rules. She would not come to your house and violate your house rules. Please extend her the same courtesy.

WS has high standards for a reason. If members can't post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service, they will be placed on a temporary or permanent thread reply ban, or lose all WS posting privileges entirely.

Thread is open again.

Remember, "No Link, No Post" !! If members ask for a link and one is not quickly provided, that's the end of that discussion. All responses get removed.

Sorry that some good posts bit the dust ... hard to remove or edit and retain total context. If something appears a bit wonky, it's because we removed major wonkiness.

As always, post respectfully and without being antagonistic or snarky; otherwise you may find yourself on the outside looking in.

Hey everyone,

A word of caution about fundraising sites. I could start a fundraiser under the name Santa Claus ... it does not mean I am Santa Claus or that I need money for sleigh repairs. Unless it is 110% clear that the fundraiser has been established by the case player (i.e. sourced in MSM who have vetted the source and published it in a linked article), it is not allowed for discussion here.

IF a fundraiser site is genuine (as evidenced via MSM or other approved sources), it may be approved. Always best to private message a Mod or Report on any post to ask if the source is approved, and saves us cleanup of a thread.

Also note, even if a fundraiser link is allowed, WS does not allow soliciting funds for the fundraiser or suggestions that members contribute. We will however allow discussion of the detailed description used in support of the fundraiser as long as it has been approved.

ADMIN NOTE:

Posts discussing a realtor or mortgage broker and the number of children have been removed, along with all responses.

To clarify ...

Tricia's podcast is its own social media, separate and apart from this forum. There are times when Tricia will be discussing things on her podcast that are not approved for discussion here on the board. That's what makes her podcast so very interesting.

IOW, if Tricia is addressing a social media rumor on her podcast, it is not allowed here because it is rumor. The same goes for other podcasts. They are interesting, intriguing, and can be downright Yowza, but not everything is allowed here for discussion.

Hopefully that is clear. Any questions, please ask them in private message to me.

MAR 1, 2022
Adoptive parents of Cal City boys booked for murder | KBAK (bakersfieldnow.com)
[...]

Both were booked into the Kern County Jail just after 8 p.m. according to KCSO. It is unknown at this time where the adoptive parents were arrested.

They are both due in court Thursday morning.

CAL CITY BOYS: Both adoptive parents charged and in custody (kget.com)
Online records now show both adoptive parents of missing California City boys Orrin and Orson West are charged with murder and in custody.

Trezell West and Jacqueline West were booked after 8 p.m. Tuesday, according to sheriff’s inmate records. They’re due in court Thursday on charges including two counts of second-degree murder.

[...]

Charges were filed Tuesday afternoon.

I thought I saw a news media clip that had eyewitnesses that had seen the boys. I have no idea where I saw this or when. My best guess is it was right at the early stages of the search for the little ones. Oh these little defenseless children . I don't have the answers to looking out for children at risk of harm ,all I know is we humans need to do better at protecting our children, our future ...feeling like my statement is the understatement for the century at this point:(

That was not proven true. A volunteer private detective reported that and soon left the case after discussions with LE.

Just catching up on this breaking news. The boys apparently have still not been found. There is a discussion concerning an RV that allegedly was taken into possession. See:
Adoptive parents of missing Cal City boys booked for murder

Perhaps there will finally be some resolution to this heartbreaking case. My sympathies to the loved ones of these two little boys, and a hope that no matter what, the little ones will be found and brought home to rest. :(

This is very sad. At the same time, it is a relief to finally see these two behind bars.

The arraignments for both are scheduled for 8 AM tomorrow Pacific time (Thursday 3/3).
I hope there will be a press briefing and that the arrest affidavits will be released.

IMO the boys were never in cal city- something terrible happened in Bakersfield due to TW’s strictness and cruelty and TW came up with a plan to include putting time and space between the family and what happened in CYA mode. I reckon JW was complicit/enabling. Again MOO
I’m just so glad they won’t get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304