CA CA - Cloudia 'Leslie' Wells, 61, San Diego, 10 August 1998

Cloudia's daughter, Robin, has posted today that she has been able to confirm that her mother is still alive. Unfortunately, Cloudia does not wish to see her at this time.

I'm sick! Robin has just confirmed that it was all a hoax and that San Diego PD are involved. My god. I'm sick for her and the pain she must feel.

Ok, so, it looks like Robin has more to tell but Cloudia IS still missing!

I'm sick! Robin has just confirmed that it was all a hoax and that San Diego PD are involved. My god. I'm sick for her and the pain she must feel.

SD police dept. The same folks who screwed up the Mcstay case?

Ugh, that's horrible!

Ok, so I just watched Robin's video. It's 20 minutes long so I'm paraphrasing.

She was called, anon, and the person did not speak so she thought it was her Mom. She hung up. 9 minutes later, another call, again, they didn't speak but this time, it was not anon, so she called back, no answer. Then she got a message from the same number asking who she was, Robin answered with "Your daughter". She called it again and this time, a man answered and claimed to not know what she was on about.

Later that night, she got a message from that number saying "I don't know Diane, I just want to be left alone" - Diane is an alias that Cloudia has been known to use in CA.

Short hand, she went down to CA, nearly lost her job, spent out $2000 on flights, accommodation and rental cars, this "Tyler" who claimed to know her Mom, refused to send her pictures, after Robin arrived in CA, her suddenly said his sister was in town from Kansas City. It all began unravelling, his sister and her wife became rude towards Robin and blocking her on FB. So, Robin called San Diego PD and her Mom's investigator and they contacted the sister, suddenly, she said she didn't want anything to do with it. The sisters wife is apparently a school teacher.

Basically, they know who the sister and the wife are and they are trying to identify "Tyler"... but the point is, Cloudia is still missing and Robin has been on a very, very painful journey.

I hate this for her and wish her peace.

So heartbreaking what she is going through. I hope she finds her mom soon.

I have the impression that over the years she developed a mental deterioration that does not allow her to identify herself and does not want to be recognized.... the family is the one that suffers the most in these cases without knowing how they are or where they eat or live... I hope that one day they find it..
rest in peace

The Fall Line Podcast released a 2 part episode about Cloudia's disappearance. The host interviews Cloudia's daughter Robin. I feel so bad for Robin, not knowing if her mom is alive or dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back