Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

CA - Cyclist Guns Down Property Tycoon Behind Wheel of Rolls Royce, Sunset Blvd

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Blondie in Spokane, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

2. Blondie in Spokane

Police say the gunman wheeled up to the vehicle on a bicycle and shot Segal in the neck and the chest before fleeing at around 8.40pm.

It is unknown if Segal was the target or the victim of a random crime, say police. Segal’s business leases and manages apartments throughout the Los Angeles area, and in December 2013 he surprised a homeless woman and her children by giving them an apartment rent-free for Christmas.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/17/real-estate-mogul-in-rolls-royce-shot-by-cyclist-in-la/

3. Blondie in Spokane

4. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

One article mentioned it might have been "an expensive hit". I thought hit at first, but after it failed it sure shouldn't be expensive, it should be free. And I doubt if the hitman will be around long.

My guess is this guy will have bullet proof glass in his next vehicle.

5. Ms Sherlock

Ms Sherlock New Member

My former landlord for 3 years.... Interesting that there's been nothing since, except Mark Ebner on YouTube makes Ponzi scam claims, says 'Tony' aka Kameron Segal had invested hundreds of thousands with swindlers and wanted his dough back....

There's been a media blackout since the incident, except for the $10K reward offering ...
    "
    The YT video showed him unconscious in what looked to be ICU, all intubated, with other attendant critical care hookups....

#ItIsTheirStoryAndTheyAreStickingToIt

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk