GUILTY CA - Dae’von Bailey, 6, beaten to death, Los Angeles, 23 July 2009

And what do we do with the mother who has SIX children who she doesn't take care of????

It should be a crime to dump your kids off on others. When you get divorced, you must pay child support or else, yet these low life single mothers get away with "dumping" kids.

She should be locked up for being an irresponsible parent and back support to the state or whoever has been caring for her litter.

It just pisses me off!

And what do we do with the mother who has SIX children who she doesn't take care of????

It should be a crime to dump your kids off on others. When you get divorced, you must pay child support or else, yet these low life single mothers get away with "dumping" kids.

She should be locked up for being an irresponsible parent and back support to the state or whoever has been caring for her litter.

It just pisses me off!

I think she is a low life person who dumps her children-the single mother part, hmmmm...all the ones I know are pretty devoted!

From December 2009:

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/15/local/la-me-bailey16-2009dec16

One month after pleading guilty, a South Los Angeles man was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years to life in prison for beating his ex-girlfriend's 6-year-old son to death.

Compton Superior Court Judge John Cheroske sentenced Marcas Catrell Fisher, 36, to the maximum term for first-degree murder.

Fisher killed Dae'von Bailey on July 23 in South Los Angeles as the boy's 5-year-old half sister -- who was Fisher's daughter -- watched from the corner of a room, unable to scream. The girl would later tell social workers that she had seen her brother tied up in the hallway, crying, as her father beat him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back