Deceased/Not Found CA - Danielle Bisnell, 27, traveling in van w/ POI, never made it home, Redding, 11 Dec 2019 *arrest*

DEC 10, 2020
Redding Police Department | Facebook
****Missing Person Update****
  • The male acquaintance depicted in the previously released video surveillance was identified as Erick Eugene Card, 61 years of Chico.
  • LE has located and interviewed Card who is considered a person of interest.
  • Anyone with information regarding Danielle’s disappearance or Erick Cards involvement is asked to contact the Redding Police Dept Investigations Division at 530.225.4200 or Shasta County Secret Witness at 530.243.2319.

Hello, just made my account to post about this case and what I’ve read so far. Glad to be here.

Help Find Danielle Bisnell
Since Redding PD named POI Erick Eugene Card...
See again Jan 8, 2020 (yes a year ago) posts comments by NS, multiple screenshots

This info paired with the locations of those remains being on the way from Redding to Chico have me feeling like this might be it, sadly. :(

Hello, just made my account to post about this case and what I’ve read so far. Glad to be here.

This info paired with the locations of those remains being on the way from Redding to Chico have me feeling like this might be it, sadly. :(
Welcome, Daisypetal! Nice to have you with us.

Danielle Renee Bisnell – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Bisnell left her home in Redding, California on December 7, 2019 and traveled to central Oregon via Interstate 5. On December 10, she called her mother and said she was at a rest stop and on her way home, but had to stop and get her son a birthday present. She didn't have a car and was traveling with a man named Eric, who had made her a bed in the back of his minivan. She also made a Facetime call to a friend while she was in the van.

Bisnell never contacted her family again. Her last known location was North Point Apartments in Redding. In mid-January 2020, police located and identified the man she had been traveling with. He was Erick Eugene Card, a Chico, California resident. Card is considered a person of interest in Bisnell's disappearance, but hasn't been named as a suspect.

Bisnell is missing under unclear circumstances. Her case remains unsolved.

Danielle Renee Bisnell – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Bisnell left her home in Redding, California on December 7, 2019 and traveled to central Oregon via Interstate 5. On December 10, she called her mother and said she was at a rest stop and on her way home, but had to stop and get her son a birthday present. She didn't have a car and was traveling with a man named Eric, who had made her a bed in the back of his minivan. She also made a Facetime call to a friend while she was in the van.

Bisnell never contacted her family again. Her last known location was North Point Apartments in Redding. In mid-January 2020, police located and identified the man she had been traveling with. He was Erick Eugene Card, a Chico, California resident. Card is considered a person of interest in Bisnell's disappearance, but hasn't been named as a suspect.

Bisnell is missing under unclear circumstances. Her case remains unsolved.
Hi so I’m late to the game but a crazy crime junkie. I was told my uncle was missing over 2 years ago. I don’t talk to my family much since they are dysfunctional. I looked it up back then- no news. Forgot about it (I have wasted so much energy on family and I refused to invest myself in again.) looked up over a month ago: see he’s the only suspect in this missing woman's case?? WHAT! I’m so shocked. Now I’m collecting information from her family and mine and trying to find some new information or even small details that were missed before. If you have any info that’s not on a regular Google search or that jumped out about this case and should be reviewed again, please let me know! This is cruel and the family is still struggling without any answers or justice. Her family and kids deserve peace and justice, and she deserves to be in a beautiful resting place. I’m hoping to stir up her case again and bring it back into the spotlight, hoping old relationships fell apart or someone has a guilty conscience and ready to give new info. I am copying and pasting this to every post hoping to get as many people involved as possible. PLEASE POST ABOUT THIS ON ANYWHERE YOU CAN. It needs to get more news.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hi so I’m late to the game but a crazy crime junkie. I was told my uncle was missing over 2 years ago. I don’t talk to my family much since they are dysfunctional. I looked it up back then- no news. Forgot about it (I have wasted so much energy on family and I refused to invest myself in again.) looked up over a month ago: see he’s the only suspect in this missing woman's case?? WHAT! I’m so shocked. Now I’m collecting information from her family and mine and trying to find some new information or even small details that were missed before. If you have any info that’s not on a regular Google search or that jumped out about this case and should be reviewed again, please let me know! This is cruel and the family is still struggling without any answers or justice. Her family and kids deserve peace and justice, and she deserves to be in a beautiful resting place. I’m hoping to stir up her case again and bring it back into the spotlight, hoping old relationships fell apart or someone has a guilty conscience and ready to give new info. I am copying and pasting this to every post hoping to get as many people involved as possible. PLEASE POST ABOUT THIS ON ANYWHERE YOU CAN. It needs to get more news.
Hey, I'm Danielle's aunt and would really like to talk with you. Please email me braycarrera17@gmail.com.

Hey, I'm Danielle's aunt and would really like to talk with you. Please email me braycarrera17@gmail.com.
Hi I’m so sorry I didn’t respond to this, I posted on so many sites and didn’t remember to log back in to this. But I believe I had already talked to you. I’m so glad he’s been arrested!! I hope your family can get some closure from this arrest.

OCT 17, 2023
[...]

The Redding (California) Police Department (RPD) says it arrested Erick Eugene Card for a missing person case involving Danielle Renee Bisnell that started in 2019.

[...]

RPD says detectives learned that on the day Bisnell was reported missing, she encountered Card at a 7-Eleven store along Eureka Way in Redding.

It says, "At the time of their meeting, it is believed Bisnell was under the influence of drugs and in an unstable state of mind. Card, taking advantage of her vulnerability, convinced Bisnell to travel to Oregon with him. While initially agreeing to return her to Redding, Card later changed his mind, and became reluctant to take her home. Despite Bisnell's pleas to return home in time for her son's 7th birthday, she never arrived home and has not been seen or heard from since."

RPD says, "Substantial evidence discovered during the investigation links Card to Bisnell's murder. Although Bisnell’s remains have not yet been located, it is believed Card murdered her in Siskiyou County on December 10, 2019."

[...]

RPD says, "Card has a history of befriending women who appear distressed or under the influence of drugs and alcohol. His most recent similar behavior was during the early morning hours of October 10, 2023, just hours before his arrest. ...

OCT 17, 2023
Although Bisnell’s remains have not yet been located, it is believed Card murdered her in Siskiyou County on December 10, 2019. "With the Siskiyou County District Attorney's Office, it is our strong belief that that's the county where Danielle was murdered and that her body's at," Icely said.

1697743580426.png
Detectives learned that on the same day she was reported missing, Bisnell encountered Erick Eugene Card at 7-Eleven on Eureka Way in Redding, California. At the time of their meeting, it is believed Bisnell was under the influence of drugs and in an unstable state of mind. Card, taking advantage of her vulnerability, convinced Bisnell to travel to Oregon with him. While initially agreeing to return her to Redding, Card later changed his mind, and became reluctant to take her home. Despite Bisnell’s pleas to return home in time for her son’s 7th birthday, she never arrived home and has not been seen or heard from since.
source

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back