CA CA - Devin Capitulo, 30, (fnd dec) & Oscar Mendoza, 30, Victorville, 30 May 2020

A Facebook search of Devin’s name will lead you to her mother. Mom has posted some info in comments.

I’m concerned this is a DV situation and Devin has been killed. MOO
This is exactly what I was concerned with; something happening to one partner, and the other taking off knowing how it would pan out if they didn't... this way it at least might look like they "took off together" moo :(

A Facebook search of Devin’s name will lead you to her mother. Mom has posted some info in comments.

I’m concerned this is a DV situation and Devin has been killed. MOO
That was my first thought when I heard of the disappearance was maybe this would end up being a murder/suicide, or murder. Thank you for the info, I'll go look for the comments :(

What a sad way for this case to go. With the car in San Diego, I think it’s a fair conclusion that he crossed the border.

I have to agree that she was probably already deceased when the kids were dropped off in Lynwood. The family probably knew more than they said originally, as well. RIP Devin. JMO, MOO

My mind keeps going to breakup violence, it always does in situations like this one. whatever the motive, I hope they're able to track him down so her loved ones can get a bit of closure :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back