CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianeElaine

Reaction score
He was always a really sweet guy in high school, and I hope he's found alive. His cousin told me that his "medical condition" is a severe food allergy.
http://www.bakersfield.com/news/bre...cle_8af62936-3f73-11e8-a82e-4b2ef30f031f.html

Man reported missing April 4 has medical condition, family says

[FONT=&amp]Police said Micah Holsonbake was reported missing April 4. He has no prior history of being reported as a missing person.

Picture at the link.

oops. Date he went missing was March 23. [/FONT]

I believe he has drug and alcohol problems. Court hearing pending. Just a thought.....Last seen at Mt. Vernon and Flower - this is where mental health is (and county hospital)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kern County Sheriff's Office searching for missing girl

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Kern County Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing girl who hasn't been seen in nearly a month.
76cab6f4acaefff3094e78f417f95f71.jpg

Baylee Despot has been missing since April 25, according to her mother.

Anyone with information on Despot's whereabouts is asked to contact KCSO at 661-861-3110.

Article: https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/kern-county-sheriff-s-office-searching-for-missing-girl
Arrests: https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/searchArrests?firstname=Baylee&lastname=Despot&city=

Her court history shows a divorce in progress that was filed in October of 2017 with the last activity in the case one week before she disappeared. She also has a Domestic Violence Protection order against a guy she wasn't married to from August of 2017 which was granted and that case involved firearm(s).

Her mother is squarely looking at Baylee's current relationship which allegedly ended the day she went missing. I know there are posts by her family that tell people not to share the current guy's posts or share information with him. Considering that there exists an alleged trip to Las Vegas on a whim "just to get away" in proximity to all of this I would like to know what the true last sighting and last contact with her was.

I figure there is quite a bit of drama to sort through.

ETA: Turns out the Vegas trip wasn't as recent.

For anyone else that has been working Baylee's case and had looked into her Facebook ... am I crazy or does it look like things are missing or there have been privacy changes? I would swear there were photos or posts from a few months ago when she went to Las Vegas or did I see them on her boyfriends page? I hope someone will tell me I am crazy or otherwise it means someone has access to her Facebook.

Well, now. Don't know what it means but Baylee's mother has dumped or privatized all of her own FB except for a May 12th post about Baylee and about 4 posts that are really "likes" from 2010.

ETA: When I had posted about what I thought could be changes to Baylee's FB (need someone else that had seen it to tell me) her mother's page was all there with a post about Baylee from yesterday as the last post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members