CA CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 26, 2019.

1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I know it, the hits just keep on a comin'. :( Wondering what they found in the trash at the home and/or if a cadaver dog hit on the dumpster. MOO

Traymar, Amonet, Barlow and 12 others like this.
  2. PommyMommy

https://www.vvng.com/breaking-detec...mpster-search-starts-at-victorville-landfill/
    [​IMG]

The search for 6-year-old Duke Flores led investigators to the Victorville City landfill early Monday morning, where they believe his body will be found.

Shortly before 8:00 am, on Monday, April 28, 2019, the Bernardino County Sheriffs Department along with Search and Rescue arrived at the Victorville City landfill at 18600 Stoddard Wells Road.

At about 9:00 am, two separate fire engines, one from San Bernardino County Fire and another from Apple Valley Fire Protection District were seen driving into the dump.

According to a witness, authorities were seen searching an area near the top of the landfill with an excavator and sheriff’s dogs searching through the trash.

[...]

jash, Traymar, Amonet and 18 others like this.
  3. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

I really hope they find him there. I hate hearing landfills. :(

4. PommyMommy

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department
    The search began at 7:15 a.m.

Detectives, Sheriff’s volunteers, and landfill personnel are actively searching the landfill in ... from SBSD - Headquarters : Nixle

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter
    Homicide Detectives, Sheriff’s department volunteers, and landfill personnel are actively searching the landfill in Victorville for the body of Duke Flores. Following investigative leads, detectives believe that Duke was placed in a dumpster.
    11:47 AM - 29 Apr 2019

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter
    Detectives are now working with personnel at the landfill in hopes of recovering his body. Any updates will be released as they become available.
    11:47 AM - 29 Apr 2019

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Traymar, Amonet, SugarQueen and 12 others like this.
  5. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

If they tossed that baby in a dumpster, it ought too mean an automatic LWOP. Neither of them should walk free again if they sent this baby to the dump. :mad:

Traymar, Amonet, SugarQueen and 24 others like this.
  6. la2cabo

la2cabo Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was afraid of. :(

7. sabepa

sabepa Well-Known Member

Any updates from court? I thought they had an arraignment today.

HayLouise, Subiechik21, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  8. Rhenish

Rhenish Well-Known Member

Between last Tuesday April 23 and yesterday April 28th daytime temperatures in Victorville ranged between 84 and 92 degrees which will unfortunately really speed up decomposition.

9. PommyMommy

Yes, it should. Look at this...when grandma called, mom would tell her Duke was sleeping. :mad:

Search For Duke Shifts to Victorville Dump | 24/7 Headline News
    [...]

The grandmother said that she had not seen or heard from the child in nearly two weeks and when she called her daughter would say he was sleeping.

[...]

Traymar, Ontario Mom, Amonet and 12 others like this.
  10. PommyMommy

Mom will be in court on the child cruelty charge at 12:30 - about another 40 minutes. Both mom and aunt will appear tomorrow at 12:30 regarding the murder charges. MOO

Amonet, Subiechik21, Alcina and 10 others like this.
  11. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Please find him....hope they never see the light of day again....

Traymar, Ontario Mom, Amonet and 15 others like this.
  12. sabepa

sabepa Well-Known Member

Oh duh time difference whoops.

Subiechik21, Jim_M and PommyMommy like this.
  13. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

A dumpster? Say it isn’t so. There’s a special place in hell for this kind of evil. MOO

14. PommyMommy

Body of Duke Flores believed to be in #VictorvilleDump #DukeFlores

15. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

Omg. Not another one.ugh the dump hopefully karma to the people that did this

Amonet, Tarika, TatianaBarbie and 8 others like this.
  16. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Me too. What a horrible place for little Duke's body to be. A precious treasure to find among all of the tons of trash.

I remember when sweet Sommer Thompson's little body was found discarded at a landfill in Georgia.

It is still incomprehensible to me how anyone can be capable of doing this to anyone, but especially parents who can throw their innocent children away as if they never meant anything to them other than a burden.

May they find little Duke soon, and bring him out of that stench he shouldn't have ever been in the first place.

My heart breaks for all of the searches too including the dogs. It's the worst toxic environment to search in, both for humans, and dogs.

I cant imagine the sadness, and pain these searchers all feel knowing in all of that tons of garbage is the precious body of a small innocent little boy. Most have children, and grandchildren themselves.

I have seen so many in LE on ID, and OWN, breakdown, and cry like a baby when the victim was a child. Many of them still cry even if the murder of the child or children were many years ago. They never get over what they see other diabolical humans do to so many little children. It remains with them forever.

May they find Duke's little body soon bringing him out of the darkness to the light.

Imo

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  17. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

At least Duke had his grandmother in his life who cared deeply for him. If not for her I'm over 9000% certain he never would have even been reported as missing.

jash, Traymar, Amonet and 21 others like this.
  18. wary

wary Well-Known Member

I don’t dare say what I think should be done with them. :mad:

19. la2cabo

la2cabo Well-Known Member

I don't feel like she's as innocent as she wants people to think. I don't understand why it took her 2+ weeks to sound the alarm. Something isn't adding up IMO.

20. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

I can't speak for (or won't try to at least) her culpability. I believe the MSM links provided earlier said that she had been calling and asking to speak with the child for some time and that the mother kept saying he was asleep.

Here's some questions ---
    1)Duke, his mom and his aunt did not live with the grandmother, correct?
    2)How far distance-wise was the grandmother's house from where Duke resided? If she had been calling for a week and kept getting that "he's asleep" excuse, but she lived right around the block then there's certainly no excuse whatsoever for her not walking over there to try and get an idea as to what the heck was going on. I'm just not ready to cast her in a villain light with the information made available to this point.

Ontario Mom, SugarQueen, wary and 8 others like this.