CA CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

I don’t understand how a mother can put her kid in the dump it’s so wrong

2. Tarika

Tarika One of the snoop sisters

Anything new in the search for Duke?

Bump!

3. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Thinking about you and Maleah tonight Duke. This life isn’t fair....they’re just babies. The devil lives amongst us in the form of some “parents” these days...
    MOO

oceanblueeyes, Traymar, KALI and 17 others like this.
  4. Rhenish

Rhenish Well-Known Member

Bumping for Duke.

Nothing new that I can find. My understanding is that landfill search continues. So little in the news since twins were arrested on Murder and made their first appearances despite all the media frenzy that was overwhelming when this case first broke but nothing else seems to have been released since the initial story went public.

I do not know what LE has or knows with regard to evidence but I think it has to be sufficient enough to hold the twins on murder and pursue 3 weeks of landfill search. I hope they are on the right track. I believe they are and the fact that they are "keeping quiet" with regard to the investigation leads me to believe that "they" have sufficient amount of evidence to continue to hold the two twins on murder. I would love it though if they could recover Duke and lay him properly to rest. This little boy was missing for a good ten days to two weeks before his situation was brought to anyone's attention and that is just plain utterly sad. I would love to know who or what suggested that LE search the landfill. LE seems rather confident that Duke will be found there. It is a shame that neither one, nor two, of the sisters has come forward to put this case to rest.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Traymar, Jim_M, Tarika and 9 others like this.
  5. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Thank you SBCSO in continuing to search for Duke!

6. PastTense

PastTense Well-Known Member

Monthlong search of landfill continues for 6-year-old believed murdered by relatives

7. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

8. Henry2326

9. Henry2326

San Bernardino County Sheriff still at it today.....hoping for a miracle!

Subiechik21, HayLouise, LadyL and 6 others like this.
  10. Rhenish

Me too. I am just hoping these two sisters did not contrive a plan early on, ( during the approx. the two weeks before it was discovered Duke was missing ), to purposely mislead LE and just say he was put in a dumpster and lead LE astray. They both, the twins, knew sooner or later LE would come knocking. They had time to plan, story up and contrive something to say to LE. I am just praying that whatever has led LE to the land fill is a credible tip. Whether or not they recover Duke I hope that there is enough circumstantial evidence to hold those responsible accountable.

11. Henry2326

For LE to be this determined, there has gotta be iron clad evidence.....

12. Rhenish

I would have to agree and I think so also. Just so much "quietness" regarding this missing little boy. I trust LE, but......one just doesn't know what is going on, has gone on, behind the scenes. I check here regularly waiting to read that Duke has been found.

13. Henry2326

No news today.....they resume tomorrow....

14. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I don't remember seeing this posted. Apologies if I overlooked it.

MAY 18, 2019
    Community Mourns 6-Year-Old Boy Police Believe Was Murdered
    An Apple Valley community came together Saturday in tribute of a 6-year-old boy whose name first came to public attention after he was reported missing.

[...]

CBS2/KCAL9 reporter Cristy Fajardo attended the special tribute held in the boy’s honor. The crowd, she said, was filled with people the boy never knew.

It was cold and blustery in Apple Valley’s Civic Center Park but that didn’t stop people from showing up.

[...]

There were prayers and candles for the little boy that no one at the gathering knew. But even if they didn’t know him personally, many told Fajardo the idea of the child being murdered still brings them to tears.

[...]

“I’m just so tired of them doing this to the children,” said RC, ” I’ve got four of my own and a whole pack of grandkids and I can’t fathom how evil somebody has to be to either kidnap, or murder or harm a child.”

[...]

“I came here because I have a son of my own,” said another woman at the tribute, “And it hurts seeing another child in this community die, and just be dumped, like they were nothing — especially an autístic child.”

[...]

15. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

16. Henry2326

Yes

17. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Thanks @Henry2326 !
    I had focused on the poster/other msm stating no medical issues and went back to read all the articles- not all of them mentioned autism.
    Hoping little Duke is found soon.

18. Simoea

Simoea Well-Known Member

Maybe today will be the day. Thinking of you, Duke.

19. Henry2326

They are still digging......back at it today. What amazing commitment. What a shame little Duke didn't have this kind of commitment from his family!

20. Henry2326

Interesting, every day LE tweets suspension of work. But not today......hoping.