CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like thorazine or haldol!
At the proper dose-
Of any other med, he should be able to interact like anyone else would.

IMO
He's in a chair because they don't want him getting hurt.
You can bet if he goes to a hospital, he'll escape.
He's kept up his activity well for his age.

Someone will fall for his act... in a week well be looking for him again if they admit him to a hospital.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It well could be medications, but he had the same spaced-out, slack-jawed, mouth-breather pose in his booking photo. I don't know if he would have already been medicated by then, though? I sort of doubt it.

WOW. Really?
A cop busted for shoplifting. Dog repellant,and a hammer. A Cop who was on of things robbery detail. Hardly by the book. Wouldn't you say.
All the while robberies,rapes, were happening.
This elusive robber,rapist was left alone by victims dogs,they didn't go after him hmmmm gee couldn't be dog repellant, head scratch, and robbers,rapist would never use a hammer as a tool of the trade.
If someone stole a shovel from me I would be creeped out,and get a restraining order,and press charges.
A criminal is criminal badge or not.
We haven't seen any proof that dog repellant was used at any of the crime scenes. A lot of people use it. Mailman, firemen and police officers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here is a great video of the hero mom that fought off EAR/ONS, at the time the daughter thought he acted like a cop. This was also mentioned in the Case Files book in the very first part. (That and the fact the a gun he was using was one that off duty cops liked to carry. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqPy8IDq6-U

Here is the article that explains how the cops got such a good sample: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/golden-state-killer-case-joseph-deangelo.html

The sample put in GEDMatch was not from a family member, it was from a crime scene.

WHY???
Please explain to me how it's legal for LE to not use a certified state criminology lab for all their DNA testing and MAINTAIN the chain of custody for evidence gathered from a crime scene???

I am seriously upset now.

It well could be medications, but he had the same spaced-out, slack-jawed, mouth-breather pose in his booking photo. I don't know if he would have already been medicated by then, though? I sort of doubt it.

Maybe he IS a slack jawed mouth breather. He's the lowest form of humanity, and now he's old too, so I don't expect to see Brad Pitt's twin in the mug shot, ya know?

we are still talking about dog repellent? that is inconsequential ...we've had numerous posts on it
GSK having dog repellent is not much of a clue at all

we are still talking about dog repellent? that is inconsequential ...we've had numerous posts on it

It's really time to put the " dog repellent" on a back burner. I agree with you. :)

WHY???
Please explain to me how it's legal for LE to not use a certified state criminology lab for all their DNA testing and MAINTAIN the chain of custody for evidence gathered from a crime scene???

The sample had already been tested by the state crime lab in the 80’s and identified as the killer, then they submitted their sample to the genealogy site.

WHY???

I'm not sure what you mean, but LE did not send the only sample that they have of the criminal's DNA to GedMatch. They have lots of it, from several crime scenes... all matched previously in their certified labs.

I'm not sure what you mean, but LE did not send the only sample that they have of the criminal's DNA to GedMatch. They have lots of it, from several crime scenes... all matched previously in their certified labs.

I don't think they sent them any sample, they just created a fake profile and posted the results of their DNA testing.

WHY???

The site did not test the DNA. LE had the file and uploaded it to the site to compare to the other DNA files in the database.

Yes, they all match.
According to the linked article, they identified the dna as the killers, in their own labs, breaking no chain of custody. They took a pristine sample and submitted it to the genealogy site a few months ago, and got a match to a distant relative.

It is not the only sample and it didn’t break the chain of custody and it was tested in the state crime lab.
I don’t see why you’re upset.

that's interesting, I thought they could only collect DNA for felonies. thanks, learn something new every day.

He was arrested in 2012 on a DUI charge......I guess he wasn't being too careful, but they weren't allowed to take DNA in 2012.

(2013) The Supreme Court has ruled that police can take DNA samples from anybody under arrest for any crimes, regardless of whether DNA is relevant to their arrest.

I don't think they sent them any sample, they just created a fake profile and posted the results of their DNA testing.

That could be. I'm not familiar with how GedMatch takes in their data... or if they don't know the source of the lab or company which initially analyzed it.

I got chills when I heard it! It's so quiet, I really had to listen and turn the volume up. But this confirmed it 100% for me. This is the high-pitched man! We really got him! It's really him! So surreal!

That sealed it for me. Besides the DNA that voice is so unusual, I'm shocked his friends didn't recognize his voice. Unless they weren't following the case.

Now that little Joe is behind bars, and we finally know “who” he is... I’d like to find out:

1. Does he have a tattoo of the bull?
2. What vehicles did he own or have access to during the crimes (to see if those reported were actually the killer’s)
3. Was it really his voice on the phone recordings? Seeing him as he looks today it doesn’t seem like what his voice would be like (not saying he wasn’t the caller, just curious)
4. What does his personnel file look like at the 2 LE agencies he was with? They’re probably long gone but have a hard time believing he was a model cop other than the one shoplifting event that did him in.
5. In his divorce were there any allegations of domestic violence?

It’s too bad Michelle M isn’t here any more because she could have written the sequel and filled in the gaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member