CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting receipt found online in his name, with his shipping address listed as the address being searched in Citrus Heights, CA right now, but a billing address in his name in Exeter, CA (about 10 miles from Visalia, CA). I wonder why he used that address as his billing address. A connection to the "Visalia Ransacker?"

http://www.shopatron.com/packing_list?s=6777424&h=af69942213305c11c1fe830b705c010d

He was a police officer in Exeter in 1973 during the Visalia Ransacker series. Word is he is the Visalia Ransacker and moved up to Auburn to join their police department in 1976 right after the McGowan shooting in Visalia.

Looks like his parents lived in Visalia - I saw a copy of his mom's obit from the Visalia paper from 2010. Another old news article shows he did visit Australia back in 1967 when he was in the Navy. I don't know if he ever went back. Hopefully we'll get some questions answered in about two hours.

I'm really interested to know how they focused in on him. I wonder if there was a tip after all of the recent shows, Michelle's book etc ??

There is no evil that lasts forever nor good that never ends" Portuguese saying.

God bless you Michelle McNamara and to the countless LE and web sleuths who never threw in the towel.

ACD74

https://twitter.com/i/moments/989140056379142145
attachment.php

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/989102979193212929
attachment.php

Attachments

• DboZClmV0AYb3GS.jpg
    DboZClmV0AYb3GS.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 966
  • Dbn_6ReUQAAeG2U.jpg
    Dbn_6ReUQAAeG2U.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 962
Interesting receipt found online in his name, with his shipping address listed as the address being searched in Citrus Heights, CA right now, but a billing address in his name in Exeter, CA (about 10 miles from Visalia, CA). I wonder why he used that address as his billing address. A connection to the "Visalia Ransacker?"

http://www.shopatron.com/packing_list?s=6777424&h=af69942213305c11c1fe830b705c010d

Michelle McNamara asserted that EAR/ONS was the Visalia Ransacker.

I tend to agree.

I'm really interested to know how they focused in on him. I wonder if there was a tip after all of the recent shows, Michelle's book etc ??

I think he was arrested for something else and then forensics did their job. Its astonishing he wasn't caught sooner given how careless he was with forensic evidence but I suppose they didn't know about such things back when he was active.

This guy wasn't pegged yesterday or even last week. LE has to have been watching him for some time and developing an AIR TIGHT CASE. I will be very curious to hear how this all came to be. My initial instinct was that someone who long suspected him phoned it in.

ACD74

If he was born in '45, he was already 31 years old in '76 when the first known attacks began. Did he really start that late in life?

Attachments

• data=fitQ3HGGbrLwhs9omFMFtl06Xay4ZavDkSGqnNtvYlpMw9mBHEZQhSsbIi9NN9bWAFTSRRRV8-gtrv8A2uigx6ap-dn.png
    data=fitQ3HGGbrLwhs9omFMFtl06Xay4ZavDkSGqnNtvYlpMw9mBHEZQhSsbIi9NN9bWAFTSRRRV8-gtrv8A2uigx6ap-dn.png
    12 KB · Views: 921
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,421
Read about the break this morning. Really cool.

One question: why has the moniker Original Night Stalker fallen away? I haven't followed the day to day details of the case, so it has been a bit confusing after seeing ONS/EAR over the years.

Cheers!

Read about the break this morning. Really cool.

One question: why has the moniker Original Night Stalker fallen away? I haven't followed the day to day details of the case, so it has been a bit confusing after seeing ONS/EAR over the years.

Cheers!

On National DNA Day of all days! Cheers!

does anyone have a link for the press conference? (i'm unclear if it's starting in 25 mins, or in one hour and 25.) i am in sweden, so most of the local news channels won't work for me over here. i am GLUED to twitter right now. this is so amazing. thanks!

does anyone have a link for the press conference? (i'm unclear if it's starting in 25 mins, or in one hour and 25.) i am in sweden, so most of the local news channels won't work for me over here. i am GLUED to twitter right now. this is so amazing. thanks!

I second this request, I'm in Ireland and this won't be on any of our channels either.

Sounds like his wife was/is a lawyer. Not sure when they married though.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/cnn-nation...s-conference-on-golden-state-killer/734441091
LIVE: Police hold press conference on Golden State Killer

[FONT=&amp]Posted: Apr 25, 2018 01:11 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 25, 2018 01:15 PM EDT
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]3 p.m. ET: Authorities in California hold a press conference to give details into the arrest of a man they believe to be the Golden State Killer.[/FONT]

Page 3 had different links for the news conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members