CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

KALIMOUSE

Reaction score
Maybe the dogs that were used to search for clues in Elaine’s house could be used for this?

The dogs that were used to search the house was not a cadaver dog. It was a misrepresentation on many levels.

The first, it is impossible for a dog to hit on a RESIDUAL scent after 1+ years. Unless this is a record breaking super dog, it is impossible for detection of a RESIDUAL scent from a body at the time that it is suggested that the house search was conducted.

Second, the receipts for the specific dog used stated that the dog is certified for drug detection and basic level of trail detection. The top certification of trail detection in the country is 48 hours on a double blind trail.

Third, If there was a REAL detection at the house, it would contradict the actual facts of the case. LE would have gotten a warrant and tore up the house. If a cadaver dog did get a hit at that address after 1-4 years, it would NOT mean that a body was there at some point. It would mean a body is ACTUALLY at the the property. Which is clearly not the case.

Reaction score

Evilxelvis138

rebel angel
Reaction score
We need your help! We are unraveling more and more to the mystery and need a Korean speaking volunteer!

Elaine from La Crescenta was last seen in Calabasas and the Park family needs your help!

If anyone knows anyone willing to volunteer, please contact me directly

Like, Comment, Share, Thanks!

#PrayForElaineAndTheParkFamily
#GodKnowsWhereElaineIs ⛪

한인들의 뉴스가이드 <시사한타> 1회

Keep Koreatown - the Heart of KTown | KKTers! We need your help
Are Elaine’s parents or sibling involved here? I would think her mother is fluent at least

Louise369

Reaction score
Hey - so is everyone just believing this whole thing about how the police say they “messed up on copying part of the surveillance footage” which is why there is a chunk of time from D house surveillance of her leaving at 6am or whatever just randomly gone? What am I missing here?

JnRyan

Reaction score
I listened to the "Missing on Monday" podcast above and it got me interested in the "To Live and Did in LA" podcast on Elaine's case. I found myself not only walking away not knowing much more about the case that was substantial, but disappointed in the podcast as a whole. Instead of trying to drag the case out like they did they might have been better off analyzing what they had reducing it to two or three hour podcasts. I found it to be very disappointing.

MesquiteO21

Please take the time to read "The Gift of Fear"
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m new to Elaine’s case and I’ve been trying to read up on the facts of the case that we know thus far.

I just want to make sure I’m understanding the last moments correctly:

1. the 6:04am time stamp was from a camera on (or near) DC’s property.

2. This camera captured Elaine physically getting into her car and driving off. Did this happen immediately or did she sit in the car for any period of time?

3.No one else was observed anywhere on this footage

4. A different camera recorded her car exiting the community and was time stamped 7:14AM but it’s thought to actually have been 6:14AM. This was a “license reader” only camera so it’s impossible to know for a fact it was Elaine driving

thank you

cnmccarthy

Reaction score
I listened to the "Missing on Monday" podcast above and it got me interested in the "To Live and Did in LA" podcast on Elaine's case. I found myself not only walking away not knowing much more about the case that was substantial, but disappointed in the podcast as a whole. Instead of trying to drag the case out like they did they might have been better off analyzing what they had reducing it to two or three hour podcasts. I found it to be very disappointing.

Agreed. To live and die did a fantastic job at their first case but I left this case more confused and frustrated.

Knitty

Staff member
Reaction score
MOD NOTE:

Just a reminder!

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some hold specialized knowledge that applies to the various circumstances of the cases we discuss, and can contribute valuable insight and information. We welcome their participation.
To ensure that anyone posting as a "professional" in a specific field truly is what/who they claim to be, WS employs a verification process.
The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or a suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, (i.e., a private investigator), can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".
If you would like to become verified, please contact WS Administration at [email protected] with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.
If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.
NOTE: Websleuths does not condone members becoming personally involved in cases by initiating contact with family members, case players, law enforcement, or the media. This does not preclude responding to a request for volunteers, or utilizing proper channels to report valid information, i.e., "a tip", to law enforcement.
If you submit a tip to law enforcement, do NOT announce it or discuss it in any way on the threads. Doing so has the potential to undermine an investigation.