CA - Elliot Rodger kills 6, injures 13 in Isla Vista, Near UC Santa Barbara, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad :( He was the son of the assistant director of The Hunger Games. He was rich, spoiled, he could have had so much. The video he took of that couple at the beach...SCARY. He was totally detached from humanity, a sociopath or something. My heart is with the poor innocent victims and their families

I'm sure ER could have had tons of girls, but he only wanted a certain type of girl. It wasn't a problem with getting a girl, it was getting one HE deemed worthy.

So sickening.

Here comes the sympathy because he was supposedly bullied. I don't care about his pain. Self absorbed narcissist. he killed so many people and took the easy way out. I hope he has an unmarked grave because all I can think about is spitting on it. I'm betting the women he murdered are incredibly beautiful. Have to stay out of this thread for a minute.

I wonder if he had signs of violence at an earlier age...(signs of psychopathy)

Such as harming animals?

Starting fires!

And... I wonder if he has had any past charges of harming/assaulting/stalking/etc....?

:waitasec:

Soooo this little spoiled brat was mad because girls didn't want to date him?
He was a waste of air,.

So sorry for the victims loss and injuries.

All the money in CA can't buy happiness....or a date.

I was finally able to watch the longer video from his car. I totally got a different "feeling" from the video. Although what he did to all these innocent victims is evil, I got the feeling in the video, he was forcing himself to come off as evil as possible. His laugh, every laugh he did, came off to me as totally forced, phony( trying to hard to sound evil). It's hard to explain. Hope no one takes offense to my opinion of the video:twocents:

I totally agree Irisha.

I felt there was such a huge emotional disconnect in him - he was saying such highly-charged words but it was like it was scripted. I felt and heard no emotion from him.

But I guess that reflects something important about him - that he is so deeply disconnected that he was able to go on a shooting rampage like that.

Chilling :facepalm:

It was horrific. And this tight knit community had a similar, horrific experience, when another maladaptive, rich kid, also the son of a Hollywood director, purposely ran down 5 innocent victims in his BMW. David Attias was found guilty and sent to mental hospital in 1992, i believe.

And yes, I am going to thank her boyfriend. Sometimes a little well placed 'jealousy' is a good thing. lol

OOPS---should have said 2002, NOT 1992. Too late to edit.

I looked it up and Attias was released in 2012.Some Dr. said his bipolar is under control.

At least this one killed himself. So we don't have to worry about some doctor declaring him cured and releasing him out.

Disassociative disorder cause by an over-consumption/obsession with years of playing fantasy games on 'puter? Had too many things given to him on a silver platter--too self-absorbed and entitled?

So horrific for the victims.

When they are able, his parents need to discuss what their take on this is so that we may be able to learn and prevent these senseless tragedies.

Call me jaded but I couldn't help but want to scream at the video that this punk needed to go out to a bar, get buzzed and try to romance a woman. He seemed a tad uptight and self-consumed.

BBM I wondered that too. By the end of his video I felt he was like a spoiled child having a tantrum about what he couldn't have......but unfortunately he then acted his frustration out with a gun :facepalm:

(sorry if I'm repeating what's already been thoroughly discussed - am commenting as I read the thread!!:seeya:)

I've watched three of his Youtube videos and I believe he was homosexual. He repeats over and over that he is attracted to girls in each video like he was trying to convince himself. He is so obsessed with it, but never once mentions a specific instance when he was actually snubbed by a girl. My theory is that he was actually mad at girls because he wasn't attracted to them and thought he was supposed to be. It isn't hard to find a girl to have sex with, honestly, especially when you have money.

Great theory, nutkin! :seeya: That makes SO much sense. Some girl would definitely have had sex with him........and I was struck by how effeminate he was as I watched the video.

It's a pity he couldn't just let himself accept his sexuality, if this is the case.

I just now saw that he was a student at the community college, not at the University. So this was a case of envy and self hate. Why be angry at the UC sorority girls for not accepting him, if he was not even a student there? That is a false sense of entitlement. He was lurking and stalking them, most likely.

I hope my post doesn't sound like that. That was not what I was trying to say at all. I was replying to another post wondering why a decent looking rich kid couldn't get a girl. UCSB is full of rich handsome students, so he would have had a lot of competition. True. But on top of that he appears to be a sick twisted pyscho, so that could have been his biggest problem, right there.

I do wonder if his Dad, being a top Hwd Director, might have made him feel like he had to have a beautiful, hot starlet, as his girlfriend. I am sure that there were some interested girls, who were lonely like him. But he would overlook them, because he wanted to impress.

But I also agree with those who say he probably had sexual identity issues/

Thanks for that info about UCSB, katydid23! It's helpful to have a sense of the culture there.:seeya:

My deepest condolences to the families of the deceased, the injured and the traumatized........

Just seen a report on Sky that they may also have found bodies at his apartment building?

this guy gives me a jodi arias combined with luca magnolta vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361