GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

The baby was found Saturday morning at around 7 a.m. in a car. The cause of the baby's death was unknown.
Deputies were inevstigating two scenes: the parking lot of a mini-shopping mall at 2364 Newhall Drive, in Santa Clarita, and a Chevron gas station at the intersection of Newhall Avenue and Sierra Highway.

In the Cassie Compton case (not an infant, 14 then 15 now year old girl) her mother sent her own boyfriend on a bicycle to the police station to file a missing person report at 9:30ish at night because she was at home with a cold/flu. This despite the fact that there was at least one working cell phone in the home that night. That was strange.

This case involving a 3 week old infant who could not have removed herself from the home. Stranger still that the parents did not rouse a neighbor and use their phone, go to a nearby business and have them call, no the just headed on over to the police station. JMO

and this just in. Father arrested.

Link coming

I always hope for the best, but to be honest, I know now when something just looks really wonky, something is going to turn out very badly.

Ugh poor baby :(. Killed by the man who was supposed to protect her :(.

At least we know there isn't a serial killer of 3 week old baby girls on the loose in California.

No NO NOOOOO!!!!!!

:cry:
:tears:

Why does this keep happening?!?!

Rhetorical question. I believe I have an idea. California is a death penalty state. Awaiting a presser ASAP. Anyone who can kill their own three week old daughter is a monster. :cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, whose car was it? Wonder how they got to the station to report it?

so - let the sleuthing begin. Anybody found anything on dad? Social media, arrest history, etc? Time to start digging into dear ole dad.

so - let the sleuthing begin. Anybody found anything on dad? Social media, arrest history, etc? Time to start digging into dear ole dad.

Yes. I'm seriously concerned about DV in this household. If there were two vehicles, or access to a second vehicle, did he have help? If so, who?

I hate to think of the possibilities here.

:praying: the worst is not the truth....

His name is fairly common. Won't be exactly easy isolating the right guy, will it? Then again, we are WebSleuths. We have his name and address.

GoGetEm....

ETA: wow SurfieTX, that was FAST! :bow:

I know the odds are against it, But I am praying there is more to this story.. Like the baby died accidentally or SIDS and they panicked...
Something.. I just don't know how many more child deaths at the hands of their parents I can take.

So cute and helpless. The photo of little one on MW's FB page. :(

wow. They look so normal and that baby was so well taken care of. She looked so cosy and comfy. And he seemed so thrilled to be a daddy. Yesterdays message was about making baked tuna sandwiches for lunch. So different from the baby Owen case where the parents were obvious meth heads and mean and negligent. I just don't understand this case so far. What happened?

Yes. I'm seriously concerned about DV in this household. If there were two vehicles, or access to a second vehicle, did he have help? If so, who?

I hate to think of the possibilities here.

:praying: the worst is not the truth....

His name is fairly common. Won't be exactly easy isolating the right guy, will it? Then again, we are WebSleuths. We have his name and address.

GoGetEm....

ETA: wow SurfieTX, that was FAST! :bow:

IMO, his FB page has all of the hallmarks of DV/control issues - the profile picture (look at the body language), the combination name, everything public, while mom's is locked up, etc.

There are several pictures on his facebook of the co-sleeping. Co-sleeping - a 100% PREVENTABLE cause of infant death.

Every year, we deal with this in my workplace. It makes me so angry. But no! This co-sleeping crowd swears it would NEVER happen to them, to their baby.

Well it Does and it needs to stop!

Rant over. RIP angel baby

I think a missing newborn would always be taken seriously. jmo

What gets me is seemingly no neighbors where alerted.

Eons ago we where visiting a friend, her two y/o daughter awoke and wandered out to living room, cuddled up to her mom on couch. We had been in and out (smoking cigarettes) all evening. About 2am we were getting ready to leave and baby was gone. Calling her name woke a good number of people in apartment complex, but no one was mad after knowing what was going on, they joined the search. Baby was found curled up with a teddy bear under coffee table. In a matter of less than 10 minutes about 20 people where searching area and I can say with certainty that there was no way we'd leave to go to station to report it if not resolved as quickly as it was-felt like forever at the time. I'm sure someone helping with search would have called police if asked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back