CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there water around there?

Since Dad is living in a trailer where does he dispose his garbage, ugh

I'm curious as to whether the dogs are indoors or outdoors dogs? Because a small baby having a generalized clonic-tonic seizure could possibly freak out a dog and (?) cause it to attack. (Caveat:I don't have animals.)

And my two oldest (of four) kids just informed me that I am a terrible mother because of the paucity of pictures of THEM on my facebook. :)

If my tiny infant had a seizure disorder, she would not be closed away in a different room for 7 hours at a time. She would be sleeping nearby my bed.

Same. I also wonder about how long he left her alone. My kid wasn't sleeping through the night like that at 7 months. I would have checked on her at least a few times during the night and I question whether he was in bed by 10:30pm. Hinky meter doubts he was.

Right now I'm thinking he put her in bed at 10:30, checked on her at some point during the night and panicked. It took him until 5am to do whatever it was he did, or he assumed that was a reasonable/believable time to report her missing.

Matthew Graham, father of missing baby Ember Graham, has been arrested and booked into the Shasta County Jail for violation of probation.
[video=twitter;617023257963835392]https://twitter.com/PikeHaleighdee/status/617023257963835392[/video]

Matthew Graham, father of missing baby Ember Graham, has been arrested and booked into the Shasta County Jail for violation of probation.
[video=twitter;617023257963835392]https://twitter.com/PikeHaleighdee/status/617023257963835392[/video]

And so it begins...

Everyone has a different routine, and I personally would absolutely check on my child every time I am awake, especially if they are prone to seizures.

I have 4 kids, my youngest is 9 months old, my oldest is 14. Every time I get up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water or use the restroom, I check on all 4! Like, hand on the chest to make sure they are breathing, check on them. I know most moms don't go quite that far, lol, but I'm a checker. So, I don't find it unusual at all. If one of them had a seizure disorder, I'd probably just give up and sleep IN the crib with him, lol

Oh man, I just saw where the Dad was arrested for probation violation. It always makes me nervous when a child is missing and they arrest a parent on a "non-related" charge. I've never seen that lead to anything good. :(

Oh man, I just saw where the Dad was arrested for probation violation. It always makes me nervous when a child is missing and they arrest a parent on a "non-related" charge. I've never seen that lead to anything good. :(

Yeah, I think Ember's dad checked on her the same way Leaona's mom checked on Leaona. Bring out the air quotes...

Did this dad have a toddler that drowned a few years ago in a pond on his property, on his watch?

Being held without bail is pretty telling to me. But that's just my opinion.

I hope they can find Ember soon. What a sweet face she has.

Can anyone find out what Dad is on probation for?

I'd like to know too. I found a possible arrest on 11/12/2014. The age fits - it was in Anderson, CA. I won't link it since I'm not sure. Plus the link want $$ from me for the arrest info. :mad:

It sounds like as part of his probation, he had to submit to random drug tests, and one test showed positive for an Rx drug that he apparently didn't have an Rx for (or if he did, didn't disclose he was taking it). You can actually fail a urine test by having urine too dilute, or for being unable to produce a urine sample due to stress.

[video=twitter;617081167569924096]https://twitter.com/PikeHaleighdee/status/617081167569924096[/video]

Sorry about the size - the link automatically hot links and I can't scale the pic down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10