CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

Going back through to see if we ever found an entry on the logs re: pacifier location. I thought I remember reading in MSM that it was recovered 1/4 mile from the road, but I don't have a link handy :(

That said, I found another interesting / concerning log entry on Page 6:
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/07-10-2015.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Where are you, BabyGirl?
#FindEmberSkye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The entry on pg 6 - concerning is an understatement [emoji20]

I hate to ask this far along into the threads. But I believe in the beginning that jg said she dropped ember off and went home to pack. I'm looking for that statement. Can someone post it for me please?
If I'm wrong about that not being said, please correct me. Thank you

a qtr mile off the road? sheesh they should have got the dogs out there. if he walked that far to throw the passy then she shouldnt be far from there.

That was the report about the blanket that turned out not to be a blanket, as opposed to the pacifier. So it (most likely anyway) didn't have anything to do with this poor missing baby.

Please forgive me if I have incorrectly interpreted the rules, and delete if need be. I have been following this board on and off since the Casey Anthony case. This was in the comments section of https://www.facebook.com/Record.Searchlight?ref=ts&fref=ts

I haven't heard much more about the sheet or rock with "I love my baby" on it so, it may not be related....but, it seems so coincidental that I thought it might be significant??? Is there any more info on these items that I missed?

:welcome5: moonchild1212. Good to have you join us.

Screen Captures or cut and pastes from Facebook are not allowed I am sorry, I had to snip that from your post.

Here is a quicklink to the rules explaining why. Please do not be discouraged. We want to hear your thoughts on this case.

Please forgive me if I have incorrectly interpreted the rules, and delete if need be. I have been following this board on and off since the Casey Anthony case. This was in the comments section of https://www.facebook.com/Record.Searchlight?ref=ts&fref=ts

I haven't heard much more about the sheet or rock with "I love my baby" on it so, it may not be related....but, it seems so coincidental that I thought it might be significant??? Is there any more info on these items that I missed?
Welcome!

Thank you. I had read this: (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.) But, wasn't sure if comments on news sites qualified or just the news....My apologies.

Wow, that entry on Pg6 is definitely interesting.

I hate to ask this far along into the threads. But I believe in the beginning that jg said she dropped ember off and went home to pack. I'm looking for that statement. Can someone post it for me please?
If I'm wrong about that not being said, please correct me. Thank you

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

--snip--
Jamie Graham said the night before her daughter went missing, she went to her house in Anderson to pack and left the baby in Matthew Graham’s care. They were going to live together in Happy Valley.
“I had everything ready. We had a plan to meet at 8 o’clock in the morning before it got super hot, get everything in the truck and get everything moved in,” she said.

But shortly after 5 a.m. on Thursday, her phone rang. It was Matthew Graham. The baby was gone, someone took her, she said he told her.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

--snip--
Jamie Graham said the night before her daughter went missing, she went to her house in Anderson to pack and left the baby in Matthew Graham’s care. They were going to live together in Happy Valley.
“I had everything ready. We had a plan to meet at 8 o’clock in the morning before it got super hot, get everything in the truck and get everything moved in,” she said.

But shortly after 5 a.m. on Thursday, her phone rang. It was Matthew Graham. The baby was gone, someone took her, she said he told her.
Thank you. Im still looking for where it was said she dropped ember off.

It is ok to mention that the cousin (SC) has commented on the Record Searchlight page (under the picture of baby Ember) that she took a lie detector test to prove that she had seen MG with baby Ember after his trip to the store, and that J confirmed that Ember was buckled in and had her binky in her mouth when she was set on the counter at the store (caught on in store footage).....She also mentions that MG had kept the baby overnight before, and that they each had 50/50 time with the baby. She also confirmed that there was water to the swamp cooler, but MG bathed and cooked at her trailer and brought water back for his trailer each evening. If her statements are true, the timeline of Ember's disappearance happened sometime after sunset, before 5:00 am.....that could put Ember several miles away. :(

You're off to an excellent start moonchild1212!

:welcome4:

It is ok to mention that the cousin (SC) has commented on the Record Searchlight page (under the picture of baby Ember) that she took a lie detector test to prove that she had seen MG with baby Ember after his trip to the store, and that J confirmed that Ember was buckled in and had her binky in her mouth when she was set on the counter at the store (caught on in store footage).....She also mentions that MG had kept the baby overnight before, and that they each had 50/50 time with the baby. She also confirmed that there was water to the swamp cooler, but MG bathed and cooked at her trailer and brought water back for his trailer each evening. If her statements are true, the timeline of Ember's disappearance happened sometime after sunset, before 5:00 am.....that could put Ember several miles away. :(

:welcome: Good post. Where is this baby ?

Okay, thanks. But did anyone in the neighborhood hear or see his truck leave that night?

Prayers for Ember Skye!
Where are you BabyGirl?
:tears:
:candle:
:praying:

New facebook page set up by cousin (SC) answering lots of questions... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Her-Home/844456508973760?ref=br_rs

Thanks for the link. It was interesting reading for sure. What happened to Ember!? There is so much about this case that doesn't sit right with me like it being reported at first that JG was packing to move in with MG and now its that he had Ember for visitation. How can the story just change like that. Its rewriting history to put certain people in a different light. Which is correct? This is all rhetorical really but if anyone has answers,my confused mind would appreciate it.

I also found it notable that in the interview segment video linked upthread JG only seemed to get upset when MG's death was mentioned. Just my honest opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back